I miss SI AMAL. shes been distant. and I feel like I'm losing her, as a great friend? o.o She's making me feel that way with all this lack of taguring and lack of ecstatic response..I dont know what happened. I don't know what I did, or what she did. i miss her.I know she's mean most of the time but thats her, and I dont care, and the people who dont like her for who she is suckss. shes an awesome Bestfriend, and I miss her and i sound corny ryt now BUT WHO CARESS. I know shes busy with PMB and stuff, but.. its like.. shes avoiding me or shes carried away with other stuff. its like shes forgotten me T.T
=)
and another case of the blues (pftt I aint emo, so i won't go emo.. wait... apakan. T__T)
I'm lost. I think I am. okay, THINK isn't exact.. therefore I AM LOST. Everything at School is fine, really. the company and friends are awesome. REALLY. FRIENDS= AWESOME. However, I can't help feel that something is bugging my mind? No question mark. =__= please... Cause that would mean i'm uncertain. BUUU~ nyeh. I can't help feel that something is bugging my mind. People see a smile, and hear laughter from me. I annoy people, I have fun, but, am I doing all this to hide how I really feel? (okay.. how do i really feel kan T____T) or or, to just banish the stuff thats accumulating inside me? gaaah.
well, I guess the pressure of upcoming exams and Revision sessions yang bida are one of the main causes of this.. whatever you call this. Gaah. and another is... that guy. lol. (name=undisclosed) I dunno.. was it right for me to have.. just let it out? Lol. and Zaty's number one question: Do you really really reaally LIKE him? ... uhmm, yes. *thinks* yes.. yes...AWUUUUUUUUUU O___O" oh, but I'm wondering the short pause for thinking part has a significant meaning. bergghh. I havent seen him for more than 3 WEEKS. GAHD. uhm i-m-h. LOL. whatever. but yea... Konkon and Aka-chan and people who know about this stuff are expecting great things to happen, but.. I don't expect any. like honestly.. Feels normal and un-sparky to me. gahd. its like... I get sparks talking with some of the friends at school instead of talking with him. The only time I'm ahving the time of my life is when we joke around and laugh.. (LOL o__O coolness~) but honestly... we talk about crap most of the time. shitty crap.
Question: can people get tired of waiting? depends really.. I'm not tired.. I can wait.. er.. forever? Okay.. that sounds corny. But yea.. i can wait.. but not forever, sheesh. o_o" I'm not tired of waiting for him or whatever im waiting for here, I'm just tired of not making any progress... o__O nasbkgkjasuiansv I feel mentally and physically drained~ the physically drained part is because of Puasa. mahahahaha.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
October
(14)
- KAB's kick off start. *fireworks in the background...
- Monday. was FUN.Smiled a lot. => Due to Mr. Other ...
- the new idol
- openhouse day.
- Let's see, yesterday was mega fun. Yesterday was A...
- 123...91011
- Oh bugger.
- 3rd day
- Accumulating thoughts.
- 2nd Raya
- First Raya (:
- RAYA~!!!
- 28th September's MIKE night.
- I miss SI AMAL. shes been distant. and I feel like...
-
▼
October
(14)


0 comments:
Post a Comment