It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Oh bugger.

Yesterday I had no sleep. Really, no sleep during the night. I was studying maths p1 since Tuesday evening. On Monday night I slept till the afternoon of Tuesday. GAHH. No Raya-ing for me on Tuesday. *sniffs* It was my own choice, ofcourse. My siblings kept asking whether I would come and why I wasn't ready, thus I had to snap at them, telling them I had a huge exam the next day. Majalness, much. My parents were tremendous; they understood that I would rather sit in the corner and study for the examrather than visit important people/friends (and collect ampaus xp). Even when visitors came, they'd try to avoid asking me to serve and cut up more cakes.

I started revising from the afternoon till I fell asleep for a bit and I woke up just before Maghrib. I felt like sleeping again after I had woken up. I was so exhausted at the thought of exams, at the thought of whether I had prepared enough for maths the past few weeks, at the thought what it was going to be like in the exam hall with pure maths in front of my face. But I couldn't continue sleeping, I had to revise. And also.. I slept too much already! XD So with enough sleep I was able to last studying till.. exam time, the next morning. This morning, to be exact. No sleep at all. I was like energised. REALLY. The night was young~ I was hyper~ I ate~ (oh bugger...) and i studied~ and no, it wasn't last minute studying as I had revised maths since lthe past weeks too. You can imagine, how my eyes are seeing numbers everywhere now. I didn't really get pressured. It was those calm revision moments. Math-ing in the middle of the night, in the Dining Room, alone.(I avoided my room for fear that my pillow would chant it's sleeping song)

The exam. It was.. as usual HARD. Well, It's Pure Maths, I'm weak when it comes to Pure Maths. I'm great when it come to Statistics so yayy :D Pure Maths= I no like~ except for Trigonometry, Circular Measure, Quadratics, Vectors and Functions, lol I find these topics to be easy. Plus! I could answer them easily than the others. I'm looking forward to the next exams, which are Statistics and English AS paper 1. They'll be in two weeks. Till, then, STUDY. It's the AS exams, for goodness sake. I'm well aware of the stress and Study time I have to deal with, within these two months. It's just two months. And this is just half of A level. It's AS level. I can do this =)

Aafter the exam, I hung out with AzeemPutra (LOL AzeemahPutri), Amirul, Caesar, Farianne, Ella, Abuu, Jammyand Lim Weng Hong(err, is that right?) And it was fun (: Chilling with buddies. It was a calming time. Well, most of it. The other times were filled with kingkiness *stares at Amirul and AzeemPutra* and whackiness. We laughed our hearts out on the lame and funny jokes. We even talked about nasty Pure Maths. They all seemed to find the paper easy/ okay. Was I the only one who found it hard? nyeh. This bites.

OH I MISS SCHOOL! I miss my friends. I miss my bestfriends. I miss Roxious. I miss the Cheesy Council. Speaking of missing school, AzeemPutra hugged a pillar! HAHA. To show how much he misses school. How gay and random is that??? He said, "You should take a picture of this" and I replied.. "uhmm malas ku " OH CRAP I should have taken a picture of it! NYEH.

We had lots of fun at school. =) Makes us miss school more, mind you.

Night. Beraya. My family and I visited my cousins place. Zati, the cousin. xD oh it was super fun! And then to dad's friends place. which was in the village areas, but the house, was contradicting to the word village. IT WAS HUGE AND IT WAS MAJESTIC AND yadayadayada.. =P Point here is, it was lawa. HAHA. The rooms were simply unique! The people had just moved in 3 days before raya, and they had done a superb job with the decorations and furniture arrangement. I notice the less-obvious rather than the obvious, so people, beware when I come over to your houses for raya! 8D kidding~

0 comments:

O_O"