I woke up late. ;D Because of the business of raya-ing last night, and because of the VAST AMOUNT of family members coming over to my house. gaaaahhh. I'd have to say... Last night was a job well done. *claps*
The morning. I was supposed to go to the Istana. With Dad and Mom. But... I woke up LATE XD~ They woke me up at 5am, then I continued my shut-eye. Curses. So It was just them who went. Gahh. =P My other siblings, my parents didn't ask to come... pasal dorang slalu bising. Lol. You can imagine what this means I am. HAHA~ *adjust shades* I woke up when they just came back from the Istana. bohh O__O LOL
so after a long shower and stuff, we went Raya-ing to dad's friends. Awesome. and and... some even remembered how I was like in Scotland when I was this little girl carrying a Teletubby Colour Book, and playing Play Doh in the living room OMAIGOTT!! =X
quotes:
"Ehh, si Najihah ni? Basar udah ehh"
" Is this your eldest dauhter, Ratna? MY! She's taller than you..."
" eh Dayangku, tinggalam udah kau, anak mu pulang basar dari mama nya aniwah"
" Si Fakhri kah ni, ah? eh.... si Fakhri kah ni??"
HAHA. =D
The good news is, THEY ALL HAD AN OPEN HOUSE. WHICH WAS AWESOME X3 considering the fact that the food served were delicously nourishing. The bad news is.... I ate. At every single house I ate. A LOT. And I mean A LOT. daym~
Night Time. We went to Princess NorAin's Mansion. I love that place. They've got a zoo and all. WHY we went there? Because, my grandad is related to her and my Uncle's wife is her daughter. lol. The whole ceremony ended till 10pm by the looks of my watch. I was tired. VERY tireddd. The food was great (Y)
Ampau's collected from the whole day summed up to: $20+
XD lol.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
October
(14)
- KAB's kick off start. *fireworks in the background...
- Monday. was FUN.Smiled a lot. => Due to Mr. Other ...
- the new idol
- openhouse day.
- Let's see, yesterday was mega fun. Yesterday was A...
- 123...91011
- Oh bugger.
- 3rd day
- Accumulating thoughts.
- 2nd Raya
- First Raya (:
- RAYA~!!!
- 28th September's MIKE night.
- I miss SI AMAL. shes been distant. and I feel like...
-
▼
October
(14)


0 comments:
Post a Comment