LOL. thanks,all who came =)
and andd... aku lapar. =__=
its 1.38pm HAHA nyehhhhh. I want kendo. I want kendo. I want to meet my kendo friends. Kazaaaaa T___T yarrr... hahaha
__________________________________________
The Morning began... badly. I was supposed to help mom cook the food, but.. =_= I woke up late, yarr. Well, once I woke up, I helped clean the house, until it looked too clean. kidding. But yes, when I looked at what I had done, I gave myself a pat on the back --metaphorically speaking. I got ready and helped arrange the food and tables.
Zaty was the first to arrive. Actually, Cahya came to my driveway 15 minutes before, but I didn't want him to be the first visitor, seeing as he was alone and driving by himself, cause I'd fear mom would think there is something between us, when there is not. *laughs and falls off chair* But, yes, parents do tend to think things which are out of this world, sometimes. So I asked him to wait for the other Kendokas. Zaty came,and she was with her sister, Farah. Cahya waited, at the front of the Yello Library.. o__o sorryyy... ^^ It was for your own good.
Then, Ali arrived at my driveway, and so Cahya came to my house along with him. Mom peeked from the window and smirked at me. =_= They're my kendo friends mom.. and Ali is my senpai. I lead everyone to the dining room to eat.
The food served were: Lasagna, Pasta, er.. Nasi Briyani, Lasagna, Pasta, Lasgna, Pasta, Garlic bread, ... there were loads of lasagnas and pasta, mind you. O__O I forgot what else was served.. =__= I didn't help cook, remember?
.jpg)
dining room and dad (:
.jpg)
Greenwich picture, =3 which the Kendokas took a pic off =_=

Ali, Reno, Combat, Cahya, Pau. = kendokas.
I didnt really layan my friends as much as I usually do, cause I was busy being the waitress and garlic-bread baker xD and I'm sorry to buddies if I seemed ignorant T__T especially Ali, whom I forgot to give a drink O_O"
The kendo buddies went raya-ing to other kendokas's houses, while I was left to do my duty as the Openhouse Girl, as Yazin puts it. LOADS of people came. I hung out with Zaty most of the time, excluding those waitress/openhouse girl/baker moments. I saw famly friends, childhood friends, dads old friends who were in UK with us, Ambassadors, VIP people who remember me as a little hyper girl T__T heheh... yarr.. and cousins and uncles and aunts. lol
.jpg)
Sister Nabs and cousin Wani
.jpg)
Si Sal. x)
.jpg)
11.40+pm abiiiissss~ (:
________________________________________
some pics of the raya-ing the kendokas had before and after they came to my place:

back: Combat, Pau, Ali with keem's lil bro
front: Faraway, keem and Kaza, Reno.
At Keem's place.

Ali taking a picture? o.O

Kazaaa ^^

Reno, sitting in a gay way =X

Kaza and Pau.


0 comments:
Post a Comment