It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
Let's see, yesterday was mega fun. Yesterday was AzeemahPutri *clears throat* i mean... AzeemPutra's open house. Serasa. Compared to where i live, that is far. It's kinda near from Fids house and plus one of the reasons i couldn't go to Fids's was because it was far and i had no transport. nyeh. Yesterday, however, I sorta did the "puppy dog eye" move and persuaded my parents to let me go raya-ing with Fids. So, they asked Mr. ustaz to send me to Fids's place. I arrived at her place, by 3pm+ and at that time, she was still in her normal clothes. I sure came early..

As Fids got ready, I watched some shows on AXN, drank soya bean, went vaining, checked my phone and looked around the living room. Her house is pretty!! x3 By 3.40+ she was down and ready, in her pink raya clothes (I do not know what the name is, but it was AWESOME) and off we went to Princess's house. During the journey, a song popped up in the radio which contained the phrase "number one~~" in it, so I was like.. "oh woww, this is niceee~ x) I wonder what Fids is thinking..." Apparently, she did notice it. One awesome car-ride for her, isn't it? ;)

We arrived at Princess's place at around 4pm, and he wasn't even ready yet. He greeted us and took us inside while wearing a pair of 3/4 pants, and a blue shirt which he said, to have had it since he was 11. Sentimental value, is what I'd have to say. There was another visitor who arrived bfore us, although I forgot who she was. She came with her mom and siblings. And Princess's little sister is SO adorable. Honestly, she is like a multi-coloured rainbow. She had hyperness, mischief, innocence, mega cuteness, minor annoyance, humour, and God-knows what within her. Princess Zimo went to change, while Fids, and I talked about "stuff", and it was a fun conversation. Aftewards, Princess Zimo came out in his fancy jeans, and pretty shirt with a badge on it. He looked good.. And he kept urging Fids, and I to eat.. eat eat eat eat eat~ We didn't want to yet. x)


Pitts and Nazziee


yarr... foood~


oreo cheesecake.


Mr. Open House being so rajin.


Cheese and chocolate dessert, Zimo made (:

Some Pteb-ians came, including Wann. Then more came ... And some more... Farianne and E-teng came next. I'm not really sure in which order the arrivals came at, but anyway, we began to eat when the atmosphere was filled with hungry pteb-ians. Zimo's food were GREAT. He cooked some of them. Spaghetti, Fish fillets, popia, oreo cheesecake, some cornflakes with chocolate thingies which were nyaman, and ginger beer, and.. I forgot =_=

And also, we went into his room, to raid it. His.. room.. was.. so COOL. It was like those rooms you see in house magazines. Feng Shui, thingmajigs. Very unique. (Y) Although.. the room has its feminine side. =P

Then Stephanie came. She's an old friend of Zimo's and Fids. And at this point, things began to get fun. Especially when more visitors (pteb-ians mainly) arrived. Fids thought this "guy" was a thing cause of his name. sad~ hahahaha. Zimo gets talkative. Farianne and E-teng get real funny and reminisce. Farianne's most memorable statement: " It was so CACAT, man!"- with the cute facial expression.


Stephanie, E-teng and Farianne.

Then we persuade, Princess to sing. We had to beg. So sad... But in the end, we got what we wanted. Princess sings!! And.. I noticed Zimo wiped his eyes when we all sang "Viva Forever" and luckily, Fids, who was next to me, did not see my eyes swelling with tears.


oooh~ =P

Truth or dare: things get heated up. truths revealed. crazy dares. kinkiness by all. dancing. "Bimbo!". dates. =_= fun fun fun fun fun! ^^

Farianne and E-Teng went home at around 7.40pm. I didnt have to answer E-Teng's crazy question nor do her OHMYGOSH dare. yes!! *laughs evilly* kidding. ;) and then some moments of silence... where me, Zimo, Fids and Stephanie were left in the living room, finding somthing cool to do. In the end we went karoake-ing again. Mental XD


Hello wife x)


E-Teng and Stephanie, dancing. =x

Pinas came, at around 8pm, and Esat came at 8.30pm+ and me and Fids ate ate ate more. *cries* haha. THE FOOD WAS GREAT, bah. I had 3 servings, honestly. I wanted to eat more, but I had to watch my diet. Then, another visit to Zimo's room. XD with Esat, Fids's bro, and Nina, her cousin along with Stepahine and Pinas.


the entrance~


Zimo's mirror on th wall..


omg.. I know right? =__=


Ayu~!

and then. balik~ me and Fids didnt want to go home. ='3 But our mothers would murder us if we don't go home =_= so we went home. Initially, we wanted to go home at 8.30, then it became 8.45, and then 9pm. In the end, we went home at 9.15pm. Awesome x)

0 comments:

O_O"