Today's Raya-ing began after several photoshoots with visiting relatives who came in the morning (say, 10am+). And that time, i was still snoozing on my big bed.
Additional information: my bed is the 2nd largest bed in the house. Gaha. Well, my parent's bed and my bed are the same size, and they can fit 4 teenagers and One kid. Kalau di pajal we can fit 4 full grown adults and a teenager. so i'd have to say its big, right? XD I like the sound of that! XD But dad's bed is centimetres larger. O__O
I woke up, when my minute cousins were racing outside my room, in the corridor, yelling like it's some kind of racing game. Oh~ The noise~ T__T Well, I should thank them for waking me up though. *throws candy to the little elf-like people* They are very adorable. Honestly, behind those demonic, devious, sadistic attitude of their's, they are cute, puppydog-eyed, bundles of youth and joy.
We went raya-ing to dad's friends again. YES more open houses. food~ food~ lol. And, I ate a lot. (OMG. =__= this is baaddddd. *checks weight* haha... crapp.) We went to Uncle Joharie's house in Muara Kem. There I met PADIL!! (yes people, the MP Fadil from PTEB) Hello buddy~ We ate, yet again. And again.. the food is delicious. Especially the soy-subtitute in soy sauce. (Y) His parents and mines reminisced the past, when we used to be neighbours in Muara, before my family went to Scotland, and when we were in Scotland, when Fadil's family visited us there, and his gaukness! Padil, his little brother, my brother, and I used to be this clan of army-loving kids, and whatever. haha. Childhood friends. (: He then asked how was school, what subjects I took and if I remembered those days in UK. Oh, I remember alright. I miss those days.
Then he asked: "Samseng kah si Padil diskulah?" lol. I smirked and stayed quiet. HE IS. But, I didnt want him to get into trouble, hahah. And I didnt want to lie, either. So i didnt say anything. I laughed though.
and Uncle said to my parents said "Kalau diam atu, samseng lah tu. hahaha" HAHAHA OH NOOO HAHAHAHAH.
When Fadil went into the Living room, Uncle said to him, "Samseng ko diskulah, rupanya, Dil"
Fadil gave a look of surprise "ahh, manada..."
And Uncle said " si E'ah cakap ko samseng,-" and then I butt in saying "ehh, manadaaa, E'ah tadi diam diam jua sajaaaa, Fadil I didnt say that! eeehhhhh" LOL. me in panic mode. XD
Anyways, then to dad's friend's houses~ (still in Muara Kem) Then to Berakas Kem. More people saying how much me and my siblings have grown. I haven't grown tired one bit on these comments =) Afterwards, we visited Unlce Raimi's House. =D I love his house. Or should I say, I love Amira's HOUSE! XD Yes, Amira. From PTEB. I'm pretty sure some of the readers of this blog know her. =P They had an Open House, and I ate. I couldn't resist, cause the food smelled great. Plus Amira's mom insisted that I eat. The food was good x3
Night time. we were all poofed that we just stayed at home, while people came raya-ing. hahahh. Some of dad's friend came with their families, and some kids came. lol.
Come get the ampaus while the stocks lasts~~~!! LOL WTH!
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
October
(14)
- KAB's kick off start. *fireworks in the background...
- Monday. was FUN.Smiled a lot. => Due to Mr. Other ...
- the new idol
- openhouse day.
- Let's see, yesterday was mega fun. Yesterday was A...
- 123...91011
- Oh bugger.
- 3rd day
- Accumulating thoughts.
- 2nd Raya
- First Raya (:
- RAYA~!!!
- 28th September's MIKE night.
- I miss SI AMAL. shes been distant. and I feel like...
-
▼
October
(14)


0 comments:
Post a Comment