Smiled a lot. => Due to Mr. Other guy. =_= hehs. *slaps self*
Traffic lights was the BOMB. Hello Honeydew. /=) U make, me, Pitts and Zymah happy.
Tuesday. WAS DULL.
well, the good thing was, Mr. other guy made me smile. HAHA and so did Fidsey Wife and the rest of the Cheesy council as well as Zymah sexy, Cherry the "cool" guy, Padil friend, Nas Miss hottie, and Pinah chick x3
Causes of dullness:
- my credit got shunted to $-22.83 due to the annual dst payment thing. yarr wth.
- it was a slow day..
- nothing interesting happened much
- the whole sadness due to that "something" thing
- Fids knows why I'm sad... so she could see my smiles weren't real =3 which made her sad, and made me sad..
- blargh
- exam pressure
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We were all very bored =_= so Pinah wrote on My hand and Cherry's hand.. and whoever's lol
and somehow, the girls loved my pen, and I think Fadil likes my pen too. I'm not talkin about the average pilot pen, It's this pen that look likes candy, or whatever, and it looks verry girly, thus it is SO not me. And I find the fact of Fadil liking the pen to be very scary. :D
Then we had Traffic lights at the gerai! x3 But Nisha had to go home early, and Zymah went home otw back to school. So me and Fids went to sit with Farianne, Fakhrul, and E-Teng and... er.. *goes blank*
Well, we had an awesome time till 5pm+ . Fids and I did not want to go home early and left the driver and brother waiting.. oh, we bad~ and some awesome time with Fakhrul and Farianne.. ME and Fids got drunk cause of those Honeydew drinks. @___@
t'was a fun yet weird and dull day.. memorable. :D *clicks an invisible camera*
edit: oh and mom and dad went to Phillipines for a while, cause dad had a meeting there. Uncle Raemi also went there, and I got to see Amira and her sisters there exchanging goodbye with their parents. We had Express for dinner! XD and... esuk traininggg lol woo~
end.


0 comments:
Post a Comment