Today's been a VERY tiring day. I didn't have a morning today... I woke up at 1.30pm, which is pretty sad because I was planning to study chemistry the whole morning. Now I have to redeem myself and study chemistry the whole night. I shall greet the late-night revision sessions again, with a non-reluctant smile~ PFTT yea right.
At 2.40+ mom took me and my brother out to eat. Then we went shopping! Well, all my mother bought were some Jongsarat stuff for my sisters and brother's Khatam Al-Quran ceremony tomorrow morning... Whereas I bought...err... clothes, kain-kain raya and books? :) Heh. I spent the most today, grr. My allowance was given to me last Sunday, so I've not been broke for 6 days so far. Which is awesome! Usually I finish my allowance in 7 days or something. I'd finish half my allowance in 3 days? But nooo~ This week, I still have err, 3/4 of my allowance... HAHA! Achievement~ *bows* But I spent a lot today... Except for the kain-kain raya... I did'nt use my money for them. Just the clothes and books....and FOOD! :/ I should reduce the amount of spending, honestly, mom's a bit concerned on how quick my money disappears. I mean, she got angry cause... more than $80 flew away today, due to my need for spending. Yayy Nazz!!!! I'm a teenage girl for goodness sake. O=] Well, inda jua bnyak tu, so that's okay. At least I'm not broke =_=
I had my time alone, wandering around looking for stuff to buy. =__= aiyoo. Went to Mall, then we went to Serusop, then to Manggis, then back to Serusop, then ate again before picking up my siblings from their Khatam Al-Quran rehearsal, then went back home for Maghrib. After Maghrib, I went out again to buy... food. -__- heh. Then bought tudung. *cough* Sorry, they were err.. pretty? :3
Now.. I have to study chemistry. AHH! See you all. I'll post about last Friday and post more pictures again! :D Love you all. laters~


0 comments:
Post a Comment