It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

I'm Nazz! xD

Yesterday was fun. I think. :D

School was, as usual, hectic. I had to do this and that. Wuhuu~ (_ _)~ I didn't talk much in the morning. Vectors was hard during Pure Maths, and I don't get why. I think it's cause... oh wait, It was about planes. HEH. I don't get planes. I get lines with lines and planes with lines but not planes with planes. Apa ni Nazz *knocks head* So this is what the teacher said: "Practice!"

My math teacher is cool.. and scary at times. Especially when I say "apakan" to her. 

Teacher: apakan apakan. Always with the apakan. You want me to apakan you? 
Nazz: apakannnn
Teacher: apakan saja ni eh, what apakan? 

=________=" And She called me a pelupa. Sedih ku eh. 
Teacher: You're still young but goodness, you're memory is already like an old lady's
Nazz: apakannnnnn
Abu: HAHAHAHA~~

=___=

I miss my dad. =(

Yazin: You're 1/4 Malaysian? hahah! so I 1/4 hate you?
Nazz: racist... -_- oh but my dad's mom is malaysian, and my mom's mom is malaysian, so... that makes me...
Kaza: yarrr, more than a quarter malaysian?
Yazin: oh you want me to hate you more? HAHA
Nazz: PFFT. You'd never hate me? *give angelic smile*
Yazin: Oh yeah? Why is that?
Nazz: *smirks* Because I'm Nazz. ;)
Yazin: ...... heh.. yeah...
Kaza: hahahahahaha

;p 

I went to Coffeezone in Kiulap, for lunch with Yazin, Kaza and Keem. :D FUNNN. Cali! xD

I had chocolate Mudcake, strawberry smoothie and Chicken sandwich. *drools* 

Okay Imma go study now. :)


0 comments:

O_O"