It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

I got tagged.

3 Golden Rules
● state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
● The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts.
● No tag backs (:



1.  Lizards freak me out! All kinds! o______o
2. I don't drink fizzy drinks unless it's 100 plus, or isotonic drinks... or if there's no other drinks left.
3. I don't eat beef, otherwise I get sick =3
4. I get heat stroke easily because I was raised in cool temperate countries, away from the equator -_- but I still do sports in hot conditions...
5. I sleep with the air-conditioner on, otherwise I'd have a hard time breathing when sleeping. o_o
6. I had a childhood dream of being a Secret Agent, who saves the world from jeopardy and global warming. :)
7. I have read the 1st till 5th Harry Potter books 20 times! and the 6th and 7th book 14 times -___- 
8. If I like a certain person a lot, I find it difficult to talk to him, and all. Heh. SO I get quiet around him...unless I don't like him anymore ;)
9. I always have this habit of looking at the contents of my refrigerator repetitively when I'm hungry, and walk around the house thinking of what to eat like a sad soul.. -_______-
10. I don't like being beaten in Geography :/ I'm competitive when it comes to that subject.
11. I tend to emphasize on small things too much, or give too much details. Which is why some friends still call me Encyclopedia girl -_-
12. I like ruffling people's hair.... ;D
13. I only say I love you when I mean it. :) *kirais to bestfriends: I love y'all xD*
14. When I do a mistake in pencil, I rub the whole sentence out, eventhough I just mis-spelled a word.
15. I wave my pen like a wand *a swish and a flick* , whenever I do my revision, just to get myself out of boredom. =p

I tag: I dunno...agatah ambil, if you want to do this. Bah Amal, Jimah, Fae and Nunu~

0 comments:

O_O"