So here's some updates which you guys would probably not need as you all probably know them already. The whole of Brunei knows, for goodness sake.
Results are out. Were out. Ooohhh~ aaahhh~ Very surprising, not. -_-"
My results were pretty disappointing, cause I know I could've done better, but alas, that's all in the past. Imma do great work from now on. I got 5 credits but bida man. Except GP. The only thing I can be proud of. -__- The only A grade I got was for GP. Sedih. the rest: CCDE.
BOO. The day the results came out, was one of the weirdest days of my life. The morning started out dull, because I assumed that the results weren't going to come out again. Pfft. Then came lunch time. It's always the happiest part of my days, mind you. Fils, Fids, Effy, G and I were chilling at our usual "random corner spot" near the canteen, because we were bored of chilling at our WZ table -__- The table is SAMAK~ books, bags books bags and occasionally the table would be covered with a Jajat. -___-"
So we were talking about.. a joke, I think? And all of a sudden G took out her phone and read a message which she had just recieved from her mother, I think.
G: e.... c.... what is this?
Fils, Fids, Effy and me: huh???
G: ... *eyes turn bright and wide* my results...
Us: *stares bangang*
G: my results!! June Results ku!! SH*T!! results kluar!!!
Us: *stare* huh??
Nazz: res....sults? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Us 5: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high pitch screams in unison*
There was a lot of crying that day. =( But my friends were there for me, and we were there for each other. As corny as that sounds, it's true, and they were great. :) They're always great. And not only that, but weird stuff happened. The crying before the results came out; and the fact that the school printed the results earlier than schools should, because the school actually printed the results from Fils email, she had received from her aunt. Then Kaj felt like throwing up, which I had no idea why... And there was more crying... And then there was the part I was cried and yelled "what the f*ck is a friggin S??!" in the admin lobby after I saw an S. Turns out, it meant "suspended" because, I took 5 subjects so they couldn't fit in the 5th subject's grade. Bahahaha. I thought apa.
Then to relieve stress, Fids, Fils, Effy, G, Khairul, Zimo and I went to Hua Ho Manggis to eat, and for DQ. It was fun. :D Then Jajat came by 5pm.
SO the results weren't as we expected it to be. But no worries! Imma do good for the upcoming November papers! =3 Time to get this brain cracking~
_________________________________________________
Alright, forward. So this Tuesday was the last day to make amendments to our statement of entries for Nov A- Level exams. Our school was informed about this on the VERY day. Last minute, much?!! I was friggin absent! How the heck was I supposed to know??!! So yes, sadly I couldn't make any amendments by dropping any papers..... so now, ladies and gentlemen. I'm taking 16 papers this November. Including GP! Like, what the heck right??? Because my original statement of entry included all my 5 subjects. I was supposed to drop any papers that I did well in, during the June exams. Which was.. GP and Geo p1....It's too late to apologise~~~~ -_-
Ah well, I guess the only remedy now is to work hard and smart. Less online-ing, which is what I'm commencing. Hope for the best. Pray. :)
I love my COLs, Kawan Sejatis, Babs ku, and Roxious. (L)
________________________________________________
And also...
HAPPY ADVANCED 17th BIRTHDAY
TO NAJIAH
aka. GG! =D
actually, I had already greeted you on the day itself. duhh. But I figured, you're my bestfriend, so I ought to mention your birthday in my blog. You're 17!! WUUU! I love you, you little bimbo. I hope yesterday's awesome surprise party for you made you cry. HAHA that was stupid of me to say that. Sorry, I was kidding. You know me and my sarcasm. -___- I hope you had a blast yesterday. :D But it was touching to see you cry. =') May God bless you, woman. We, you're Circle of Love, love you BIG TIME. :) You deserve to be happy on you're birthday.
Morning. YESTERDAY.
Nazz: Happy Birthday G!! *hugs
G: Thanks Nazz! Love youh! *hugs
Nazz: eyaaa 17 now, bebehhh~
G: Yes I'm oldddd
Nazz: ohh yeahh *kirai* you're old, nyahaha!!!! *evil stare*
G: Whatever! .. ho sh*t! You're still 16!
Nazz: I know right~~~~
G: whatever! Birthday mu next week, you're gonna be 17 anyway!
Nazz: But I'm still 16~ *shrugs cooly*
G: But you're birthday is next week!
Nazz: But I'm still 16.
G: You're gonna be old next week.
Nazz: But I'm still younger than you~
G: BITCH! HAHA. BAIE. you're still sixteen. Baie eh. HAHA.
That was funny. But yes, G is right, I'm not gonna be 16 in a week's time. =( Hrmmmm. A lot has happened after I turned 16 last year. Now... Imma gonna be 17 .____. Bila birthday ku nah? ;D Imma not mention it here in this blog. Nyeheheh. Nantitah.
And apparently, yesterday was a happy day. YESTERDAY. From lunch till the afternoon. And G proved to everyone in Wetzone (who were present during her party) that she is a bimbo, by attempting to cut the cake using the blunt side of the knife. I was like standing next to her when she cut the cake, HAHAHAHA. CALI.
G: *almost cuts the cake*
Everyone: *stares*
someone: pisau lagi tebalik tu. bimbo jua eh.
everyone: *stares at knife then at G*
Nazz: *stares at the sharp jaggy side of the knife that was facing upwards* eh bimbo jua ko. knife mu ah
Effy: HAHAHA BIMBO
Everyone: *ROARS WITH LAUGHTER* BIMBO!!!! Happy Birthday!!!
HAHAHA. :)
And, also, I kept saying happy birthday to G after every successful attempts in bullying, or fooling around with her. Twas funny. (L) I love you G. =) And the random "corner time" with G, Fils, Effy, Fids and Khairul, as well as Zimo, in the afternoon was superb. BANAR! I'll upload pics soon.
It was hilarious. We talked about all these lame stuff and even reminisced about our sad and lame or funny moments in our pasts. Cali kan mati. Khairul laughed the most. Especially about that "sampah" story. In the end, my undying sarcasm and I evidently announced to the COLs that Khairul has a "good sense of humour".. too good that he laughs at even the lamest facts or jokes. Which makes him... lame. I sorry :) You're still an awesome friend. HAHA I'm kidding about the lame part. Khairul, you're cool. (Y) And Filah was fasting. She's all like "ahhhh aku inda mau ketawa~" :P Kiut. And Effy showed us all this very sweet thing she made. :D *kirai* I liked the way Fids laughed "HEHEHE" and we couldn't help teasing her by imitating her "HEHEHE" laugh. ;) KIUT BAH! 8)
Khairul calls me Tinky Winky now. -___- INSIDE JOKE. The COLs would know about this, but yeah, sedih. And also, there was this moment where Khairul complimented himself and all of a sudden we went quiet with disagreement. And conveniently, a mini motorcycle was passing by the school, and the motor was roaring loudly, like a dying pig or something. You know, "brum brum brum~~ tut tut~" It was as if the motor engine was laughing and mocking Khairul for his sad attempt to announce to the world how cool he is. HAHAH CALIII
Khairul: aku cool jua.
Us: *silent stare with a "ewww you're so prasan"- look on our faces*
Motorbike: *brumm brummm brummm tutt tutt tuutt.. brummm brumm!!!*
Us: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH see even the motor bike thinks your lame, Kaj!
Zimo gave me something afterwards. It wasn't really a special thing, but I guess I should keep it safe. I had this evil moment with Mo. Gila, jahat kami ah, Mo. -___- People stared after I went "Hohoho" =_= I caught that laugh from Fids. *stares at Fids*
I've LOADS to update about, but I'm too tired to upload the pics, and rather tired of typing too much. =/ I guess I like blogging when I'm in the mood or inspired or something. Like duhhh.
Laters.


0 comments:
Post a Comment