Sap? It's Mocks time! The Mocks have begun, and every Upper 6 student is busting their brains for the next papers.
A! A! A! A! B! B! C! C! O___O"
And that's what some people do to motivate themselves. Funny eh? =D I know I'm cool~
*cough* sorry.
Anyway, I haven't been MSN-ing for.. 3 days? I suppose so... which I find to be rather brilliant; I feel light. My apologies to the people who want to chat with me and all, it is after all the Mocks, and they are indeed huge, coming second after the actual A levels.
So what am I doing here now, you may ask? I'm just tryna update, man. Chillax, already. -__-" It's not like I'm going to spend TOO MUCH time on the net. No, I'm not. Limitations are in order!
I have a lot of past posts which I have not posted yet, and I do believe it's a matter of time that I actually post them soon, but alas, now is not the time, so the ancient posts will have to wait. xD
Today felt as if a huge boulder fell and hit me sorely on the head. Darn you, boulder... On the bright side, my optimism rate is high, even though it does not show. :) I feel alright even when the rough moments spring in action, and that, I tell you, is remarkably awesome. Pasal aku positive! :D
So... the cool news? Duan is a loser, kan kan? Kau in denial too kan? O=] Nadawah, kau cool (Y) Jangan emo :D And Effy, kami cool! Fids is full of love~ Effy is optimistic! G is.. the opposite? o_O Apakan? Pessimistic and rather hyper nonetheless. Fils is in denial and hyper. Wait, Fils you're not in denial. Sapa yang in denial kan? *scratches head* I need updating, guys. :3
Pure maths A2, fyi, has these rates stuff, "Differential Equations", which is sorta the thing you might get in physics, so it can easily be mistaken for Physics. Err, Newton's Law of something.... Heh. No wonder I aint favouring that topic - it's got physics written on the equations and all! Mind you, I am not a physics person. Physics was the cause of my flunk in Agriculture Science in form 5. =( My most favourite subject... T____T Buhuhu~ I shou;dn't blame physics, SORRY WAH! =( Geez, It was my fault entirely for not revising the physics parts in Ag. Science. Nevertheless.... :/ Heh.
OKAY BAH, I should go.
Cheers. All the best with the Mocks people.
And btw, I am not labelled as a BIMBO in Dibs's blog's links. =D Funney!


0 comments:
Post a Comment