I'm so BUSY lately. Exams, Annual Dinner, June AS results about to come out, and I'm sick. -___-"
Wuuu~ This mind is spinning~ Buuu :/ Where's a dummy in bogu when you need one? (_ _)~
Had fun at Keem/ Nunu's place yesterday after a meeting at Asma Hotel where we paid the deposit for the Cafe, and took a look at the place. At Keem's, we were sorting out photos for the slideshow, but I was more into studying chemistry. I brought my Chem notes, so I spent the time revising Organic Chem. xD
Then I chatted with Faezah, along with Nunu, downstairs. Babs, much.
Fae: (//_O) the over-emo one.
Nu: "baie!" the in denial one who wants to kidnap people.
Nazz: "ahakz"the not-so-emo one who got accused of stealing Nunu's webcam
HAHAHAHA.
"me love you" (:
Okay bah, I'll go study now. I have to print stuff!!! Effy, G, Fids, and Fils, I love you guys! And I miss you guys as well. *sniffs* Amal Nazirah, I know you read my blog, esehh, tagur aku in MSN wah. Aku sayang kau yaww. ;)
Cheers~


0 comments:
Post a Comment