It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

picturess! :D

Saturday: UN CCA

Filla and mehh. =] 

Amomo and mehh, during our "I'm yours" singing mode. =p

Sunday: ICC

10am...While waiting for mom... -___-" There's mom *points*

from far. see, there weren't much people in the morning! =D 

When he's not surrounded by a pack of fans. =] posing lah ni.. =_=

wuhuu~ o____o

20 minutes later, after talking to him... a pack of fans arrive! xD
See the guy with the mustache? That's Mr. Ismail~ :D He's cool! 

A few minutes later... Her Highnesses arrived. :)


A few minutes afterwards, he exits the place from wild fans. xD (no picture. =/ inda ku brani gambar yaw. I'm not a paparazzi ya know~)

Lunch break. 

2pm: Hall.

The boys...

The girls...

The lecturer ;p

Question and Answer session, the line of curious people. 

more pictures soon. :)

Tuesday:


Lawa cube ah! O_O 4x4...

I'll go revise now. Cheers mates! :D

0 comments:

O_O"