Alright, enough. The reason, people, why I wrote like that was because, well there's this thing in EAS; a monologue. Yeah, that's how it's like. Whatever passes by in my head... voila~ However, this monologue actually has a significant quote embarked in it. Oh yes.. " One day...." and the "dots: ...." Oh I'm just so good in capturing "the art of the essence of a foreign self", aren't I? Khairul kept saying "The essence of..." today. Yeah, I guess it was just his day. :) So anyway Fils, I love you. I didn't lie, and yeah, it was a good thing. Even Zirah said so. :)
Today was kinda hectic. Wait, Upper 6 life is always hectic.. Oh yeah. My bad~ Upper 6 life is super duper fun, because of all the stress we have to handle. Ohh~ Wow, I'm like dying because of all the fun that's practically bouncing on my already packed-scheduled sholuders~~~~ excuse the unnoticeable sarcasm. It's noticeable? Oh, I'm sorry, maybe I should be less sarcastic. That'd be better? :) I guess... PFTT. Sorry.
Today's day was fun. PS in the morning, but the whole period was "Nazz indulged with Maths Paper 7 revision in the library". Cool thing is that I could answer 5/7 questions myself. The uncool thing was I needed help on two questions. Wargh. Mock is next week, the heck eh? So Maths during block one was less stressful than I thought. We have to do June 07 paper 3 revision for homework.
Now, block 2 was the most enjoyable class of the day. A lot of people talked which was brilliant. When I said "talk", I didn't mean converse with one another, no. I meant that we all got involved in class discussion.
Two articles about cars; both of which are comparisons of one another, as one article talks about the future being in the hands of electric cars, whereas the other talks about Proton cars lacking sufficient quality.
Before class commenced, I talked with Yvonne, mainly cause my bag occupied her table, HEHEH, my bad. =p Then apparently people saw the laptop inside my bag so Khairul and Yvonne were like "isn't that heavy?" and I replied " err no?".. and I get a "u must be one strong girl then" in return.. Nyeh, I sound like I lack girl qualities from the way they said that. BOO.
So anyway, I told Khairul about an Adventure Meeting on Wednesday during lunch, and wondered if he was going. And uhh, I forgot what he said, cause at the same time I was thinking about something else *kirai* And, um yeah, he gets suspicious everytime I do the *kirai* thing. =( heh... I am now a "mischievous"/ suspicious girl eh? =(
During the lessons, we were asked to figure out the definitions on particular words and phrases. As usual, Khairul the guy with very UNIQUE self-definition of words tried to answer most of the teachers questions. yet sadly, he failed to sufficiently elaborate their meanings.
Teacher: What does underdog mean?
Khairul: It means.... *class listens..* A dog which is under.
Nazz: I knew he'd say that *gives a : -__-" face*
Class: *ROARS with laughter*
Caesar: What the freak? HAHAHAHAH
Khairul: Literally it's true.. *smiles at the teacher*
Teacher: Khairul..... *glares but smiles at him*
Melissa: *reads definition from the dictionary out loud*
Teacher: very good Melissa, give the real definitonnnnn *stares pointedly at Khairul*
Khairul: *looks around smiling* what? it was correct...
So afterwards, the teacher didn't really listen to his "self-definitions" for the words the teacher asked us to define. HEHEH, kesian nya dia. Oh yeah, then Melissa, Hazean, and the others teased me about the way I talked using informal english. You know... like the english we use most of the time during normal everyday conversations. People who know me well would have noticed that sometimes I talk with "like" and "you know" and "I know right" and "omg" placed in between the words, which is highly true. It's been like this since ages, man. Even since I was in Scotland, bebeh. Can you actually imagine talking like that in Scottish? Way fetch, I tell ya. Lawa bebz 8)
Yeah, well TODAY, when I was supposed to explain the meaning of "hit the streets" on the whiteboard to the whole class, they were all going like : "Like come on Nazz, like you can do it~ Totally" "OMG, like yeah, like explain Nazz" "Like you know... man"
And I was like: "eh? =__= That's so not cool, man"
Them: Like I know, man. Like explain wahh. Like you know you want to
Nazz: *glares*....hmphh fine... OMG! Like I KNOW RIGHT~~~~
Class: *LAUGHS*
yes, I knew they wanted me to say that out loud. Heh. Cool GP/EAS class ku eh. BLOCK 2 GP TOTALLY ROCKS!! =]
Block 3, we did corrections, and I've a chem presentation for tomorow. Let me scream tonight. :D AHHHH! I sadly, picked the cursed piece of task paper that said "Reaction Kinetics" so... that's what my presentation for tomorrow is. Wish me luck, mates. ;D
Block 4 was FUN! Geo! GILERZ! HAHAHA. It was on a new Main Topic: Agriculture. Like OMG! This topic.. I love (L) Cause, I've been taking Agriculture science as my option subject since form 1 till form 5. HEHEH. (L) SO it's helped me a lot for Geo and Chem. Yes.... Pure Agriculture in form 4 and 5 did involve pure science topics. Heh, unfortunately it had those physics stuff too. Thing is.. I'm no good in physics.. sorry physics people.... =( SO anyway, I was VERY ecstatic during class, because I kept answering questions, and all HAHAHHA. Rauufah pun sama! HAHA. We were funny. Then rauufah told me a story about her friend wah, about her friend's incident when driving. CALIE!
AGAGA. :) Okayh, well today's the last CCA day. No more Kendo in PTEB for me this year...=( But I will come for Sunday trainings, GAHAHA. I love y'allz D:
Okay, bah. I go do Chem now. WUHUU.
Cheers. and oh yeah. That someone likes another person..? Nyeh...Well I heard. HEARD. What I hear, apparently, always seems to be true. Honto ni baka.... -__-" I'm not gonna go emo. *kirais* Ya suka orang lain peduli apa ku. HAHAH. pacah eh. Inda cool. Bah bah bah, Nazz, you gotta go.
kyahoo..
So anyway, I told Khairul about an Adventure Meeting on Wednesday during lunch, and wondered if he was going. And uhh, I forgot what he said, cause at the same time I was thinking about something else *kirai* And, um yeah, he gets suspicious everytime I do the *kirai* thing. =( heh... I am now a "mischievous"/ suspicious girl eh? =(
During the lessons, we were asked to figure out the definitions on particular words and phrases. As usual, Khairul the guy with very UNIQUE self-definition of words tried to answer most of the teachers questions. yet sadly, he failed to sufficiently elaborate their meanings.
Teacher: What does underdog mean?
Khairul: It means.... *class listens..* A dog which is under.
Nazz: I knew he'd say that *gives a : -__-" face*
Class: *ROARS with laughter*
Caesar: What the freak? HAHAHAHAH
Khairul: Literally it's true.. *smiles at the teacher*
Teacher: Khairul..... *glares but smiles at him*
Melissa: *reads definition from the dictionary out loud*
Teacher: very good Melissa, give the real definitonnnnn *stares pointedly at Khairul*
Khairul: *looks around smiling* what? it was correct...
So afterwards, the teacher didn't really listen to his "self-definitions" for the words the teacher asked us to define. HEHEH, kesian nya dia. Oh yeah, then Melissa, Hazean, and the others teased me about the way I talked using informal english. You know... like the english we use most of the time during normal everyday conversations. People who know me well would have noticed that sometimes I talk with "like" and "you know" and "I know right" and "omg" placed in between the words, which is highly true. It's been like this since ages, man. Even since I was in Scotland, bebeh. Can you actually imagine talking like that in Scottish? Way fetch, I tell ya. Lawa bebz 8)
Yeah, well TODAY, when I was supposed to explain the meaning of "hit the streets" on the whiteboard to the whole class, they were all going like : "Like come on Nazz, like you can do it~ Totally" "OMG, like yeah, like explain Nazz" "Like you know... man"
And I was like: "eh? =__= That's so not cool, man"
Them: Like I know, man. Like explain wahh. Like you know you want to
Nazz: *glares*....hmphh fine... OMG! Like I KNOW RIGHT~~~~
Class: *LAUGHS*
yes, I knew they wanted me to say that out loud. Heh. Cool GP/EAS class ku eh. BLOCK 2 GP TOTALLY ROCKS!! =]
Block 3, we did corrections, and I've a chem presentation for tomorow. Let me scream tonight. :D AHHHH! I sadly, picked the cursed piece of task paper that said "Reaction Kinetics" so... that's what my presentation for tomorrow is. Wish me luck, mates. ;D
Block 4 was FUN! Geo! GILERZ! HAHAHA. It was on a new Main Topic: Agriculture. Like OMG! This topic.. I love (L) Cause, I've been taking Agriculture science as my option subject since form 1 till form 5. HEHEH. (L) SO it's helped me a lot for Geo and Chem. Yes.... Pure Agriculture in form 4 and 5 did involve pure science topics. Heh, unfortunately it had those physics stuff too. Thing is.. I'm no good in physics.. sorry physics people.... =( SO anyway, I was VERY ecstatic during class, because I kept answering questions, and all HAHAHHA. Rauufah pun sama! HAHA. We were funny. Then rauufah told me a story about her friend wah, about her friend's incident when driving. CALIE!
AGAGA. :) Okayh, well today's the last CCA day. No more Kendo in PTEB for me this year...=( But I will come for Sunday trainings, GAHAHA. I love y'allz D:
Okay, bah. I go do Chem now. WUHUU.
Cheers. and oh yeah. That someone likes another person..? Nyeh...Well I heard. HEARD. What I hear, apparently, always seems to be true. Honto ni baka.... -__-" I'm not gonna go emo. *kirais* Ya suka orang lain peduli apa ku. HAHAH. pacah eh. Inda cool. Bah bah bah, Nazz, you gotta go.
kyahoo..


0 comments:
Post a Comment