It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

It's not over yet..

Exams are over. Some of our papers have already been marked, and I'm seriously disappointed with myself. 

The teachers were like "you could've done better, you know. With practice you could've gotten a higher grade. You have very good english, I know that, so it wouldn't be a problem for you to understand the content and answer in your own words, cause you're very good in that. It's your content you need to improve. you still have time. Practice..."

Well, my chem teacher said that. Heh. :/ Teachers... they always keep saying that. Even when I get high marks, they say that. It's to push ourselves even harder lah tu, pokoknya. Yeah, well I do agree that I could have done better. They said I didn't even try hard. *cough* which was .. sadly true. ARGHHH.

My math teacher said I'd have had a chance to get a better grade if it weren't for my careless mistakes and misinterpretation of question and bizarre algebra. Whoa, sorry Cher. -__-" EH SASAK KU. adakah salah masukkan values into the equation. My values were right, but tebalik wah the way I did it. 0.1% significant error... apalaaaa =( salah Z value ku. Whoa.. emo ku eh... Abu was also upset yet at the same time happy for achieving a good grade. Sadly I couldn't beat him. Jealous ku. Precious stats-ku... =( 

GP, well, so far our class's papers were half-marked. The essays weren't marked yet. The data responses and comprehension works were marked, and I did alright. I hope my overall work'll end up great. :D I like GP... 

Speaking of GP, GP class today was fun. Because I had the souls of my COLs with me. *kirai* si Sexie-abs was being a bimbo, and somehow I wish my COLs could've been there to witness him "clutch his heart" when he was emo-ing. eyaaa.

Anyway, afternoon was alright. COLs (L) lol. Charity meeting during lunch. Photoshoot on the 21st! =D Hrm... the kendo club needs a photoshoot and club report aswell.. I'll propose that to the members soon.

and oh yeah, I slept from 5pm till 8pm this evening, so I'm pretyy much awake but half dead right now. *yawns*

Okay. I have to study Geo and math now. :D 
I love my COL.
I love my kawan sejatis. :)
I love Roxious [R]
I love McFamily/WZ.

=) 

Cheers!

0 comments:

O_O"