Maybe I should stare at the oh-so-nice laptop screen and stay online for as long as I want, and satisfy everyone's need for me to be there.
I'm sorry, ladies and gentleman, but this is the mocks we're talking about. Maybe it's as if I'm ignoring you guys, I don't know, but obviously there's no need to misinterpret the actions of a person, regardless how insensitive it may be. And regardless how "selfish" they are, when in fact they are not.
I may not reply text messages, and it's not because I don't want to reply: it's because, newsflash!!! Ever heard of $0 credit? Ho yeah, in the real world, it exists, so if you get pissed at me for not replying your message, whether urgent or random, I'm sorry and will try to borrow other people's phones and message through there, yes? Sounds good? Sounds kesian? Aww well, it's a sad world. Cause mom won't buy me anything yet (except food.. BAHAH) until mocks end. wuhuu~
And next, msn texts. Yes, when my status is busy, it means I'm multi-tasking. :] So forgive me when I don't reply, like for example yesterday afternoon. Uhuh, I was taking a shower -_- and all of a sudden Uncle Tagap asked me to hurry up and get in the car cause he was sending me over to Nunu's place. Yeah.. apparently I was in such a haste that I forgot to go Offline. =_= Someone was using the laptop anyway. Didn't even sign out for me. bugger.
So yes, these apologies may be USELESS to you. Because forgiveness never works these days, do they? Some people just hate listening to excuses don't they? They hate listening to apologies, when in fact they're the ones provoking people, making them feel bad because they want us to. They want to make us feel bad for being such an ignorant prat. Make us feel bad for not noticing or doing anything about it. Oh well I'm sorry for being so busy then. And apparently I can't make myself UN-busy because I have my bloody exam tomorrow. I had my bloody exam on Saturday, but no, none of you would CARE if I did well or not. None of you would CARE that I was studying my freaking butt off. None of you would care that I was avoiding anything that is related to internet, because I wanted to do well. None of you cared how hard the Mocks really are, and how I cried after the chem exam because I did bullshit. (I hope I didn't x_x aku pass tuu Aminnnnnnn)
Well, I guess some of you know and care. =) Thanks.. But some don't seem to. Or rather, they do, but are more concentrating on how ignorant I've been. ISHH. Apakan heh? I'm so emo.
I wasted 18 minutes of study time, making this post. Oh I'm goood. -_- Bah I'll go revise chem now. I hope the paper isn't as scary as the last one.
=-="
All the best Nazz xD All the best Physics and chem people for tomorrow. AHHH! Results AS alum kluar. Dear God, help me. =(
no cheers tonight. ;D
p/s: school lunchtime = emo. School afternoon= noice.


0 comments:
Post a Comment