It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Saturday Night fever -__-

I'm too lazy to upload the pics for now. I'll upload later, or tomorrow? :D

Saturday night, Capers Italian Restaurant, Kiulap, where about 30 students spent their night eating, vaining, chilling, laughing, with 3 awesome teachers who are leaving PTEB to take their Masters, in UBD. In short, it was Sir Najib, Sir Hadi, and Miss Jesse's farewell dinner. IT WAS FUN, LIKE SERIOUSLY!! I'll talk about it, after I finish all my homework, and revision~ That'll be... later at night, I suppose.

The people who came:
Sir Najib, Sir Hadi, Miss Jesse
Fabian, Effy, Fids, Fils, G, Hasna, kawan G, Umi, Belle, Ezat, Nabs, Hafeez, Zymah, Nisha, Abu, Jam, Fakrul, Aniq, Amirul Jazlee, Adibah Nazurah, Abang Fadhil, Mervyn, Mervyn's err gf?, Nabil, Amir, Azzi. Umm, sapa lagi?

Oh, our bill was $520.80. We were all like "WHOA?!" The cool thing was, we all had the "all you can eat" meal, so everyone contributed $16, before the dinner started, and we could eat a whole load of stuff. I had 5 orders of food? or was it 4.. whatever. It was worth it. Sir Najib placed two orders.. saja. He was surprised I wasn't even full yet. *smiles innocently* All you can eat wah~ But, apparently, there were extra orders? o_o It was worth it anyway!! =]

Afterwards, me, Jajat, Effy, Fils, Nisha, Gaty, Cherry, Fids, Hasna, Hafeez, Abu and Fakrul walked to Q-lap mall, and went around, "burning calories" although it didn't really seem like we were. =p Jajat was being a good husband; he wasn't being curang and he wanted to buy jewellery and stuff for me, he carried my bag, and took me around window shopping. eseh! Laki sejati! xD Fils and Effy were being a couple? HAHA. Kiut. Abu and Fakrul were inseparable =p Cherry and Gaty were cute. But they left early..Apakan, I better stop this yapping.

Then on the way back to the building where Capers is, Fids, and I sang the PTEB school song. Fils became very happy because of something, so all of us became really happy :D We all screamed, including Jajat, Abu, Fakrul and Hafeez :P Well, I don't think Abu and Fakrul screamed, but their mouths were moving? Or did their jaws just drop in awe? Or maybe they were just going "wooooooooowww!!!" Maybe. Who knows? =P

We went home by 10.15pm. And sorry Effy, I hope you're ear is okay. :/ And Fids! Thanks for everything? xD And Nabs too! =] 

Bah, aku blajar now. Later people~!

0 comments:

O_O"