30th of September. Today.
woww. Time really flies fast. Prolly used Aviation fuel instead of Petrol. Cause Aviation fuel is lighter and provides less carbon atoms to be burnt, and thus the Dipole-Dipole bonds can break easily (compared to Petrol) producing large amounts of energy within a short span of time that is used to generate and power the engine. pftt~ HAHAHA whateverrr 8D there goes my nerdy self again.. (no wonder they named me the "Living Calculator". though I'm not entirely sure there was any calculation just now, just some sigma bonds..lol yayyy, Mina and Wani!! SIGMA BOND~ xD)
A lot of stuff has happened within this month. A LOT in 30 days... 30 days seems a bit short compared to EVERYTHING that has happened. I'd have to say, for me, September has been an ENJOYABLE and AWESOME month for me in 2007....so farr =P haha.
How should I put this... within this month(and the outskirts before this month haha)... these stuff occured:
school- The end of End Of Year Exams, MY Birthday, My Birthday Party (at school), Greetings from friends, New awesome friends, Chilling with the new awesome friends, I found a new way to decrease my boredom= pokes and hair ruffles (i used to just poke.. now hair ruffles are the new IT HAHA), Results are out and they suck.., sexy time, Nazz time with Zaty and Khai, Nazz time with Zaty Nisha and Fidsey, Big Shock-confession from someone, asked out numerous times at school by a certain someone and the other certain someone kyaaa(and I didnt answer them.. which means its a no =/), Puasa made me serious most of the time, being HIGH at school with friends, meeting big sis & Haky, LAUGHTER, photoshoot, RAMADHAN Bazaar, The Cheesy Council & the Cheesy moments we had, Chocolate Cheesecake... and Fids is my wife!! HAHA
Kendo- My Birthday Party(lunch and hightea), A New Shinai as a Birthday Present from Takai Shin Chan :D , Kendo Outings with Keem Yazin Kaza Emma Ali Muiz Naz-boy Mizah(aka Riku) Hafiz Pau and Combat, More Kendo Outings ie. AhanThai, Excapade, Jerudong Park, Konkon's place, Looking for drums, Mall, Magic Tricks by Shin Chan, Magic Tricks by a guy at the mall that also involved a plastic cochroach falling onto my hand and me yelling like mad, ms, ima ima-ness, seeing the "kendo" band jamming, The Kendo Annual Dinner, The "confession"? HAHA, "Ichigo and Hachi" sweet moments =), MKA, MKA Meeting, More Ichigo and Hachi SUPER sweet moments... =D, ....joy =)
&&Life- msn-ing, revision, chores, the "how come I'm not in trouble for going home late?" moments, the "how come i didn't get into trouble????" moments =P, Being 16 is GREAT, I love my friends :D, life has its ups and downs... =/
My Great Grandmom (nini's mom) passed away this month.. she was like real old: 108 years old and thre was a time she took care of me when my family visit Miri, when I was young and I sorta cried reminiscing the past. She's at a better place now.
Also, I had great times with Zulaikha, Amal, Nish, and I visited my old school SMPAPHM on my Birthday, I got cupcakes from Zul, and I still havent got my present from Amal yet.. nyehh.
well, a lot has happened really.. and today, we say goodbye to a month full of memories that shall remain only as memories in our mind, heart and soul. =P hahah Thank Goodness I've a blog and Journal to jot down my past/present ^^
Homeworks to do now... nyehh.. and ada fireworks in the store downstairs =D oooh~ (--,) a great way to end September? with a bang .. we'll see tonight then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment