It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

agteqwry

ishh tamparan HEBAT. furniture shopping kana bawa. tech-shopping inda kana bawa. *emoes* kana suruh tinggal dirumah. boring. siblings lain are at sleepovers. Ewan, me and the amah tinggal. ISHH. boring. cakap melayu lagi ni. yatah boring nah tu. ISHHH. brigali malay ku ah. yatah ni aku cakap malay. brigal brabis. yatah, it shows how angry and bored i am. boringg. aku mau jalan. tapi bapa suruh tinggal. mentang mentang aku furniture shopping this afternoon with dad. =_= inda kana bawa bali gadgets. GADGETS YANG SIUUK! Tau ku mesti jaga rumah and stuff pasal aku the eldest, tapi I was the one who talked abt the whole tech-stuff thing since kemarin. like... NANI O JIGOUKU!!!

Okay, don't mind the crappy malay above and the short Japanese phrase. Hmph. I've been watching Hana-Kimi for the 4th time to consume my time. I didn't eat much today cause I dint feel hungry. Until dad took me and Ewan to Mamih this afternoon. I had Buttermilk chicken again. Yay.. It was just furniture shopping.. Just... Fullstop. At least Hana-Kimi made me laugh my butt off today. 8) If only I didn't feel hungry during the whole of the holiday. then I wouldnt have grown chubbier. Shiznit mayn.

Shun Oguri to Ikuta Toma kakoii desu. jajaja~ *__*
Gah. Honto ni baka. Ureshii ja nai. T__T buuu.

-currently a boring holiday-DAY-

0 comments:

O_O"