Here are some pics I took at the beach. I know they may all be random and useless. I'm not dumb, and I know what I'm doing, mates. I took these randoms pics as I find them amusing. Call me weird, as I may be, but I find it an achievement, somehow, for taking these pictures? XD HAA~ Most of the pics are related to the environment, so yes. Whee~ (:
I also must stress out that, =_= people don't really pick up litter by the beach unless it's a cleaning campaign or the beach cleaners *if there are any* come and clean the beach up. Cleaning Campaigns should be hel regularly. I mean, the beach is an awesome place to relax and release stress mainly due to it's spectacular scnery as well as fresh air, but if there's ltter there to ruin the view and smell, the attraction level of that beach would suck, wouldn't it? heh. =.= There I was picking some litter up and throwing them into the bin. Sikit pulang saja. haha. I made an effort, didn't i? If everyone was to make some effort, it'd create a mass of efforts, which can indeed, make a huge difference. UNITE! XD

High tide caused from strong winds and strong seas from Vietnam? wth o_O

uhuh, guessed it? Trees (:

Logs, sea residues, and.. litter =_=

Spot Kelvin? ;p

A slope... (I know right xD)

An almost empty bin. Bins arents supposed to be "almosT' empty when there's trash around the beach, no?

Wasaaap Kelvin buddeyy. =p

^^"

dehydrated.

the white speck is Zimo's trainers XD

a shrub, or a tree? either one it releases oxygen. XD

logs and twigs. *somehow i find them pretty minus the bloody litter between em*

They found a Jellyfish! XO

Soil erosion thus forming a cliff! XD

Reach for the sky.
Another story: why aren't there any life-guards assigned around Brunei beaches or public swimming pools. Alright, so some swimming pools may have life-guards, but obviously the absence of Life-guards is highly noticeable. PFTT. If there were life-guards, the risk of drowning citizens may decrease more. Just my view. =3


0 comments:
Post a Comment