Monday the 24th. I went over to Keem's place, because Zool was gonna take me, Nunu(keem's younger sis) and Keem out for a movie. They jammed for a while, and then we went to eat at ideal. Zool asked me and Nunu to get the tickets for Alvin and The Chipmunks while he and Keem went to his appartment for a bit. So me an Nunu headed to the mall in the rain. HAHA. and, it was like a shower. Me and Nunu were prctically frozen to the bones. Well, sorta xP She went to change her money from RM to B$ HAHA and we headed to the Mall Cinplex.
After we bought the tickets we hung out at the Arcade, where she played DDR while I watched. I'm not exactly an Arcade person so I didnt really do anything but watch. Next, we went around DVD hunting. Well, i did. HAHA. Nunu just tagged along cause we had nothing to do while waiting for the movie, which played at 1pm. It was still 12+ so yeah, we were bored anyway.
My main priority that time was to search for the Hanazakari no Kimitahi E DVD, because I love it, and Shun Oguri is my new idol. BAHAHA. *__* dazzling~ He really can act. So yeah, I searche 3 CD stores, and I finally found it in the 3rd store. WIth the help of texting my cousin Girah, ofcourse, cause i was completly helpless, searching for it. WOOO I found it. and I bought it. DUHH. My new treasure~ (:
Went to The cineplex afterwards, and watched the movie after Keem and Zool arrived. The movie was soo ADORABLE. The movie and the Chipmunks. KAWAII!! X3 I especially like Theodore. "I had a nightmare..." GAAA!! kawaii~!!!
We went jalaning after the movie. Checked out the stores, bought this and that. Oh and on the way to the ground floor, on the escalators, I saw Fids, Cherry and Shuif from the floor above. LOL. Well, I looked up cause I heard someone call out "Nazzie!" They waved at me. Whee I was glad to see them. Honto yukatta!! =3 The I heard my name being called from another direction, more like the floor below Food Court. T'was Zimo and Wann. I heard Zimo cry out "Nazz!!" HAHA Funnyyy. I guess the PTEB Wetzoners there were gonna watch a movie. OH plus, Fids and Shuif and Cherry were near the "Wetszone" booth. Maybe they were gonna group up there. HAHA that would be cool~
Anyway, we went to some more stores and jalan jalan. Keem was sorta down. And I tried to help and cheer him up a bit. *pats pats* Kanashii ja nai~ =3 And then we hung out at The Gelato Cafe and ate ice cream xp or.. Gelato. o_O What is Gelato anyway...
We went back to Keem and Nunu's home at around 5pm. They jammed while I watched xP I was actually waiting for dad to pick me up. Nunu's really good with the drums. uwaa T__T I wanna play the drums.. soon. bahaha.
Dad picked me up at 6.20+pm. I asked him to pick me up at 5 though =X oh well, it's alright. Haha. Cause I make dad wait sometimes, which isnt good. So I deserve towait. More respectful =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment