I woke up EARLEH with a headache. I felt like I had this pesty hang-over. I even wanted to throw up mind you. I bet it was that freaky dream I had. GAHD. The dream was out-of-the-ordinary in that supernatural and gayly insane way. I'm not sure whether it was a sign or not. It may be. o_O I mean, There was all this "Hoodoo" rock crystals, and protected circles, and corpses, and digging, and burrying, and that "Asian Ghost" which resembles a Mummy though I don't know what to call it, and it was stored in this triangular crystal bottle with some of these purple-ish sand. LIKE WTH!!!! I'm not gonna give out more details though. x)
I packed my stuff, cause I know that today was the day of my departure xD And then hung out with Nisah (cousin's youngest sister) playing SUPER MARIO BROS. Such a classic game that I just love. i can never get tired of it. That's what i call "old skool" FUN. XD Afterwards, me and all Izzati's siblings played Tekken, and Soul Caliber on the PS2. HAHA SIUKK. You can actually see sister-bonding progressing throughout the time. AWESOME.
So then it was The Mall time with the whole family. Wani had packed clothes for sleeping over at Nini Lambak's place after The Mall outing. I had Butter Milk Chicken for Lunch~! The others had Jollibee Lunch, or Butter Chicken/Prawn/Mee teow. Then we watched NATIONAL TREASURE 2: THE BOOK OF SECRETS. And I must say.... IT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME. I am a fan of National Treasure 1, and a fan of Nicolas Cage and his work, and also a fan of Producer Jerry Bruckheimer's work (who also produced Pirates of the Caribbean ;D) and this movie was just... *speechless* I love. =D I wanna watch again. GAHA
Nini Lambak's place afterwards. Talked, fooled around, went vaining, tv-ing and eat. I had some quality cousin time with Zati. HAA. Wani was able to sleepover, with Nisah (who's secret weapon was her loud, unbearable crying that made her parents surrender the battle.) HAHA cute~ Oh yeah, There was this Ceremony at my Nini's cousin's house nearabouts, so the aunts and uncles and Nini Laki went there. they kept talking about how the food served was spectacular. *__*
Radzi; my baby cousin. The youngest in the Nini Lambak family so far. Months old. VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE. I LOVE YOU, BABY RAZIIIII. =) I call Radzi, RAJI. And as some of you know, Amal Nazirah and me are nicknamed Jijir/Jir and JiJih/Jih so yeah. He's another Ji I know. BAHAHA. Okay, If you don't understand, then nevermind. An Inside joke ;P
.jpg)
We are cousins ;)
I have't been properly onlin for a while, thus I couldnt contact Amal. Nyeh. I missed her a lot. And right now chatting with her is... antah. HAHAHA. Tomorrow she's going to Singapore. x) WIth Nish, and her mom and dad. Have a safe trip =) All the best.
Oh not to mention, tomorrow is Christmas Eve AND, Yusof Fadli, My Kuda-Buddy is coming back from his vacation in Australia. Wooo Kambing~ ;)
and I'm out. It's late.


0 comments:
Post a Comment