It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Last Day of School 4: Big big BIG Finale :D

At 1pm or so, I went to Smpaphm.
One: because I wanted to.
Two: because they wanted me there. =)
Three: because the teachers did say they wanted me to visit again. =)
(We planned the whole thing earlier that week.)

So yea, I met Nish and faezah near the Administration block, then met Nabs. And then a few juniors, who were friend's with Nish. I remember Ampuan. And then some others... I forgot =_= Nisha and Faezah escorted me to the Surau, where I did not want to enter cause I felt that I shouldn't enter seeing as I no longer go to school there. I feel like I'm trespassing =/ But Nish and faezah said that I was an ex-student, and the teacher's want me to come in. Indirectly, that means: once a smpaphm student, always a smpaphm student. XD The staring students made things awkward for a bit. They stared. STARED. my GOSH it was weird. I know my kain is lawa~ HAHAHA WTF. KIDDING =_= Cikgu Mardi said my school kain looked like his maid's uniform. HAHAHAH. paanaaaaat. Oh well~ 8D

And Cikgu Mardi asked me "Nazihah, cikgu sapa yg paling siuk megajar?" and like, the ugama teachers who were present there all looked at me, waiting for an answer. Cikgu Mardiana said to not answer that question. HAHA she knew it was a tricked question. To tell you the truth, all the teachers who taught me in ugama are GREAT. They taught great! I mean, without their help I wouldn't have gotten Grade 1 Aggregate 10 for the Primary 6 Ugama exams. =3 So i decided to answer his question: "ahh, sapa yang paling siuk? Smua jua siuk, mun inda nada ku masuk for ugama. siuk kaliahhh. etc..." Cikgu Mardi smiled. Then Cikgu Mardiana smiled. "Luruskan, siuk smua cikgu tu, Nisyyah" and then Cikgu Juriati asked "Pernah ku megajar kau kan, nazihah?" HAHAHAHAHA. yes she hasss. =p

Typical ex-teacher jokes, that I have missed out for a while... I miss them 8)

Nish, Fae and I talked with Cikgu Mardiana, and Nish kept asking who her classmates for Darjah 6 would be. Man, I remember that feeling, of curiosity. Who would be my classmates? Who would be my teacher? Both for ugama last year and for pteb this year. Adrenaline levels increased XD

Amal and Ika arrived at the Surau. Immediately the panatness began, and things became more looney and whacked. Amal and Nisyyah told us, and cikgu Mardiana two jokes... which were panat. LOL. xp

Then, we all moved to the other side of that wooden barrier in the surau, to play Monopoly(Disney), while simultaneously being vain. =D


Disney's Monopoly preparation xD
Witness: Banker Nish; Princess Aurora-Ikaa; Peter Pan-Faezah


Amal's character....?
Nazz- si Snow White HAHAHAHA WTF


They stare at Amal. 8D


Amal: Bini-bini kaliah, kamu vain nada ku cakap apa apa, aku vain kamu bising ah. HAHAHAH


Faezah- She looks like Amal here =D


This is the Fae we know /=)


Ikaa: Mal, gambar awal ani!


This is the Ikaa we know /=)


ahhh.. this aint the Nazz we know... is she? =p


Mp4 Juggling.. wth o_O


Disney's Monopoply xD (Y) siuk beb. HAHA

We got hungry in the middle of the game. Especially me, having had no proper breakfast nor eat at school the previous morning. HUNGRYYYYYYY. And they were all talking about the KFC lunch they had, beofre I arrived and how Amal ate the chicken which was supposed to be mine. =-= Typical. HAHAHA. So, we decided to order from.. PIZZA HUT! XD

We went out of the Surau to order, but.. we hadn't decided what type of pizza we wanted, so yes, the call took a while. Eventually we moved our stuff to the canteen, including the monopoly game.

The Pizza arrived in less than 40 minutes, and before that, we constantly kept moving table, due to the windy conditions and to distance ourselves from other people~ karit. HAHA.

We had some pest problem for about 3/4 of the time the Pizza had arrived. Almost reached boiling point, us four did. The nerve. =p And Ika lost her Princess Aurora, but in the end we foun heer underneath Ika's chair. and the Pizza was GOOD.

While eating Pizza we had random conversations. Honestly, they were really random. A favourite of mine: The weird cat. HAHAHA. The cat that visits Ika's house and goes "Mau mau~" HAHAHAHAHA. *laughs and falls off chair* Must be a really old cat, or a cat with worn out vocal chords. o_o" And like, our Pizza took a while to finish cause we were talking too much and luaghing too hard to pay attention to our food. I love that Pizza moment. =)


kawan-kawan sejati, bui 8)


Pizza and sprite. =_= distance to get rid of the pest. MAHAH


Ika being vain. =p


3 babs being vain. HAHAHAHAHA

***
A picture perfect Kawan Sejati Day. =D
*clicks an invisible camera*

0 comments:

O_O"