It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Last Day of School 2: Vaining and blargh

After the whole cleaning thing, I met up with Khairul the math classmate, asking about Math Homework. Honestly, I wanted homework for math. I'll be more rajin urng the holidays by practising the exercises, but it was like.. nada homework kana bagi. nyeh. so Me and Khairul asked Sakinah, who also didn't know bout homework. lolol.

Anyway, I met up with them Zaty. and We went to hug UMIE. =') Man, I missed her. And hugging her was nice. =') nyehhhhhhh. She's still my bestfriend. =/ We may not hang out much, and she may have changed while we changed in response to her metamorphosis, but we can't put all the blame to her. So yeah. But still, she really needs to confront the problem. Day by day it becomes worst. She becomes more ignorant and bimbo-ish while we become more pissed off and annoyed. =/ NOT GOOD. heh. but anyway, we still care about her. We were glad she got promoted to the Upper 6. BUT she better not waste her time with bullcrap again. =_= I'm gonna keep a good eye on her, with Zaty. If she does anything wrong... djsfhsjkeahfawl =P

We met some friends and went vaining. so guys and girls who wanted the pics from the memory-packed Last day fo school in pteb, HERE YOU GO~:


Hello Bebotku XD *CUT* wassap Nish =_="


Yes... Fags in the middle.. =_=


Azzi at the back, Esat, Fids, Zaty
Nazz and Nisha in the middle.
Amirul(bebotku xD) and Zimo Bimbo at the front.


it's called lust.... =_= brigali ehh..


I really pity Zimo, HAHAH. He's always getting attacked by guys with raging hormones XDXD


Esat.. o_O"


Amirul Bebotku, Me, Nish, Zimo, Zaty and Fids covering her face.


Men, with I-don't-know-what-you-should-call-it poses. XD


Zimo: I'm king of the world!
KESIAAAAAAAAH0 GHAHAH


OMG Zimo, get yer hands off Farkyy XO HAHA


Fids, Nish, Esat, Zimo


The Canteen


Candid by Zym Zym


Candid by Zym Zym 2 xp


Nish and I


Nish and I 2

Had some talk with Abu, while looking fer homework. then talked with Farky, it was sad. Like SAD. O_O jksdhfjksdhfsdjkhgusaygiwur7eytuihfkjsdhabvsnma bvhgbfsdhba lkuiewfiwahgawi

heh =_= lol.

It's okay udah. =p my way of slow? mhhmmmmm? hahaha. apakaaaaaaaan.

0 comments:

O_O"