pteb's promotion day was simply going to each indviduals' Registration Classes, and get their attndance marked, then move down to the Assembly point and assemble and be informed about Class Promotion by checking the "Notice Board" by the canteen, that showed lists of Upper 6 Classes and names of the students promoted. and and... I'M PROMOTED X3 YAYAYAYAYAY!!
Anyway, afterwards, the Tutor groups were divided into 4 groups. one group was to clean up the Masjid area, one was to clean up the hall, one was to clean the canteen area, and the last was to clean up the school grounds. (Y) It looked like a job-well-done. I mean, it DID. o_O I guess... unless i was blinded by thoughts that time. xD My Group Tutor (aka Class) was sent to cleanup the Hall.

Chairs. Reminded me of my old Prefect duties at Smpaphm.
NYAHA. I miss pilling up the chairs and responibilities of prefects. =_= isdgfsdfjhsgsjkasjkhguywtrajgfhsdfyjastfyuwasdgfuyftgjsdhbvk

Random. LOLOLOLOLOL. They just look so neatly arranged. xD

Bins = they are our friends, no matter how sick they may seem.

Colonies x)

yeah.. We fiished the clean up fast 8D


0 comments:
Post a Comment