It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Over~ 8D

OMG I'm free HAHAHA XDXDXD FREEEDOM BAYYYBEE!!!

This... O_O

is... O_O

so....

O_O

.
.
.


AWESOME!!! XDXDXDXDXD



Okay, for those people who think I'm being such an Over-emotional freakazoid, whatever. *slams hands against your faces*

Because, Nazz is back in town! XP And for those who don't know, what on EARTH is going on here, let me yell out my ecstasy:

Fakhrul and I are OVER.

NYAHAHAH. Kyahoo kyahoo~ Ureshii desu. fukuzatsu na shinkyou ja arimasen! XD honto moto URESHII~~

*coughs* back to english 8)

Here's the thing, our lil' thingamajig aka. the whole dating thing, was just TOO hard to handle. Honestly, we are not a great match, we've got too much contradictions, we argue because I am oh-so-stubborn-and-he-wants-to-prove-that-I-am-and-win-the-conversations, somehow we annoy each other cause of what we're doing.. or saying xP and oh yeah, I agree to what he said of how I treated him; I treated him like sh*t... O_o" my bad...

Yes, I did treat him like a stranger, come to think of it. Only because I was confused. I sorta made things hard though, he tried, while I was trying or partially trying, or... not trying enough. *pokes self* well actually, I felt like if I try, it was like forcing myself, and no way did I wanna force myself. Forcing is baaad. Well, there's a lot that made things difficult, but I am so not gonna post them up, HAA, teachers and friends are reading this blog, for goodness sake!! Long story short: it wasnt meant to be, it's OVER baybeee, and I am ON TOP OF MOUNT EVEREST~! xD

So we had talk about everything. Everything's settled. So, me are Farky, are good buddies. nothing more, nothing less. *smirks smirks*

I would like to thank Amal Nazirah, Keem, Nissyah, Pitss, Zaty, Cherry, Anis, Yazin, Kaza, Syazwani and Zool, for the support and advices during my age of confusion and suffering. X3 bahaha. wth!

So what's the aftermath of this?
1/ continuous singing HAHA honestly I've been singing along with the PSP, since this morning.
2/ omg I found the light! XD apakan. panat. I meant my smile, found it!
3/ I can think properly now~ so now I've got to redo my chem homework properly.
4/ I can say some guys are dazzling/ or melt over dazzling guys without feeling guilty. weeeehooo. woooohoooo.
5/ No more worrying about being too harsh or yadayada. Poit here is.. no more worrying =B

I would like to continue this post... actually, No I don't want to. I find it sorta emotional. HAHA. Happily EMO XD

The end~

Gosh 8D I have so much to talk about now.

0 comments:

O_O"