It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
Today has been an eventful day. The day was fun. WOO. FUN.

But I don't feel too good right now because of some things. People. And things. So I'll blog about it tomorrow. On the plus side, I hung out with Keem, Nunu, and Zool today which was okay. I hardly spoke much though. I don't know why... But yeah, I'll porceed with the tale of today's events next time. I reall don't want to think about the past for now. shithjksdhlajhgasdjhfjkasdhgsk

The night has been alright. Chatted with Sof KUDA. x) eseh. he caught me missing him a lot the past few weeks. Bloody blog said it all. Well he checked my old posts, which shows he cares about how I've been doing ;) Yes, i know u caree SOF~ I know~ U miss me too. x) okeh. HAHA.

The cool thing about Sof, is he's always there for you. He's a great person, and a great friend. And he's panat. Honestly Sof, your jokes make me laugh, even the perverted ones HAHAH sicko. And I occasionally laugh at how lame u can seem. Occassionally being the crucial word ;p Which is why I don't get bored when I talk/chat with him. Boo. Kambang si Sof ah. KUDA.

Plus, we were joking around and then he sadi i suck because of particular joke and i laughed and then he said "how've u been"
I quickly replied "Hati terluka" for the "you suck" part. HAHA. and he thought that that reply was for the "how've you been" question.
So like, he was like "banarwahhhhh??" "by whommmmm????" "oi u serious kah?" HAHAHAHA. 8D Yeah Kuda, I know you care, Lai. *coughs* smirks *coughs*

Anyway, I've read some of my older posts. Some seemed quite touching. xP and some seemed really sad and depressed. Thank Gosh I've a life. Otherwise I'd prolly be talking about how miserable life is and yadayada. Hmph lame much.

I wanna not think about the past for now. x) It's not what happened to me that annoys me. It's what didn't... pftttt Nevermind. I'll go talking about more crap anyway. Last week was indeed fun. Behind the stuff that I had done and been through happily or not-so-happliy, there were just some things that I dint go through that was.. =_= and may be.. =___=

I'm off now.

0 comments:

O_O"