Please don't hate me for my last post, people. /-.-" Like I said, it wasn't "meant to be". Plus, we're buddies now. Though I'd like to say buddies don't go over the top when annoying the other buddy. wth man!
Anyway, I've been mass downloading songs since yesterday. My major song addition has commenced! =] Dooodaleedoodaleedoo~ I'm back with my fondness towards acid punk, punk rock, and many genres that I can't even remember XD I'm beginning to love Snow Patrol, 30 seconds to Mars, The Fray, Blink 182, and 80's bands such as The Romantics, The Vapors, Twisted Sister, Ratt and Extreme 8D And the bands I've always liked, are loved even more HAHAHA. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Goo Goo Dolls, Foo Fighters, Sum 41 and yadayada.
Gosh, I really wanna hit something with a stick. Kendo is an option, but I'm talking about music, hee. Drums~ I want. I'm gonna beg dad to get a drum set for me. Well, I'll get them eventually.. some day... when dad gets them for me.. XD or I buy them. O_O" My violin hasn't been touched for weeks. I am sorry violin, but the songs I can play do not suit the mood I have been going through during this holiday. Plus, "emo cousin" would probably hog you again like lastime, or like the acoustic guitar. O_O" She broke 3 strings from that guitar. WTH MAN! She has powers, beyond human nature... NOT bahaha.
And currently, Nisha is at my place, going online, and hanging out. Whee~ I like her laptop. X3 She's trying to learn Japanese too. Awesome~ Well, we're having some nice chats about life, Roxious, and everything that's been going on nyahaha.
[Note: o_O I sound weird and a tad bit hyper(more like hyper banar).. or or... guyish =/ OMG, what has become of me~~ XD HAHA. whatever.]
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(114)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Honey and Clover Drama
- agteqwry
- Monday's Story
- For Danial
- Today has been an eventful day. The day was fun. W...
- Departed, Departing, Going to Depart.
- A Fangirl writes...
- The Chat Log Wall of Fame/Lame.
- Please don't hate me for my last post, people. /-....
- Over~ 8D
- Tag your IT!
- holidays turn things around
- where's that time machine...?
- This is why I hate holidays...
- Four. x)
- I just wanna live
- Last Day of School 4: Big big BIG Finale :D
- Last Day of School 3: Beach Visit. (sorry Nishh) a...
- Last Day of School 2: Vaining and blargh
- Last Day of School 1: the Promotion and Cleaning ...
-
▼
December
(20)


0 comments:
Post a Comment