Oh lookie~ I'm using my phone to record the events that have happend tday. Frankly it's not that tiring,and pretty much amusing to blog through my phone. Opera Mini utilisation has indeed made life much more interesting. Sad thing about blogging through my phone is o_O ... if I do long posts, they turn into drafts or like half the post is only saved, which is a pain. I really can't understand this. BOOO~ This would be the second redo of my post just now, as my phone went "lagging" and I had to bloody restart the darn thing. Some day I will throw this phone down my balcony and laugh with glee as I hold a new phone. *_* BAHAHA.
Anyway, I am at my cousin's house. Izzati to be precise. Whee~ A fave cousin of mine. For those of you who may know, the Izzati I'm talking about was from PDS Secondary school, and was 2006's Kristal Kids Idol Champion. We've been close when we were kids, and then Scotland happend and we arent as close as before. But then, my aunt got married and from there, pur cousin bond bllomed. Nyahahaha~ Although these days it's as if we find it hard to communicate. We even find it hard to share secrets now. =/ gaaaa. But still, I love her =D I always come to her shows (well most of them) and support her at any chance I can seize.
So that's wher I am ryt now. My past-time at her house would be talking, tv-ing, fangirl-ing, eating, studying, sleeping, msn-ing n etc. whee~ Well actually the listed verbs were the main things I did. YES FANGIRLING WOOO! Izzati's family are Japan/Korea/Taiwan/Anime Drama Fans, and they've got loads of DVDS, CDS, PICS, and stuff and... Not a day is a bore, not a time is wasted for the times were spent with watching the awesome DVDS. GAGAGA O_O
My personal favourite is Hanazakarino Kimitachie -Japan Version. Shun Oguri is SIZZLING~ and the guy who plays Nanba senpai... HAHAH DAZZLING oh OHHH AND SEKIME-KUN~I love this drama. It's brilliant i tell you. NO Sano-kun (played by Shun Oguri) IS MINE! MINE I TELL YA! *goes crazy in fangirl mode*
Boy... typing using the phone made the phone feel warm. HAHA freaky~ oh oh and yesterday was Raya Korban. I like (L) I'll upload some pics when I get home and post this post. Right now, I'm just gonna put it in draft mode. Although When your readin it it would already be posted but whatever.
* photos added:
(During Raya Korban)
.jpg)
Take one
.jpg)
Take TWO XD
.jpg)
HAHAHA Take THREE~
I am now, officially into Shun Oguri, and that guy who plays Nanba senpai, and Sekime-kun, and Shin Sawada from Gokusen. Gosh, m sitting in their living room ryte now watching them, so hot XD
Okay, im gona watch tv now, HAHA.


0 comments:
Post a Comment