It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

where's that time machine...?

this is crap man! I miss the old days so bad. =/ and I miss the school days! =_= GUH

regrets? any regrets? yes. o_O
Why'd I take mathematics...
Why'd I not go into form 4B dulu =_=
Why'd I get ignorant to my old friends
Why'd I not hang out with Syazwani, and Qamariah and Azmina more =/
WHY WHYY WHY ALL THOSE CHOICES WHYYYY
.....

where's that time machine....

I miss my cousin Zati. x) I wanna sleepover soon. wheeee~ I haven't had girl time iwth her for a while. Fooling around with lame-ass jokes and cousin bonding time seems like events that have been left rusting in the corner after all this exam stuff. OMG I need to talk to her soon! X(

Next week is sleepover week at Amal's MAHAH. x) siuk beb~ (Y) I wanna go "mau mau wheeyyk" with Amal, get mental with her, fool around, play piano, and eat with them! =D

Yusof is in Aussie right now. I miss him. ='( NYEH. I wish I never treated him like crap before. Wait, have I ever treated himbadly? errm, not that I can think of any, but it's like I have. We hardly talk and chat anymore. I feel like shit. =_= But you know, he's happier nowadays. Life's becomin more sunnier in his path. I'm happy for him. =) Gila man, he was nominated ofr Top Student of the Year, and he won loads of awards for his graduation. I can picture him as a Minister 8) I hope he won't foget me =/ KUDA BUDDY, I miss you =')

And the next topic. I am indeed becoming a straner towards my old school. Or perhaps the old school is becoming a stranger to me. Things have evolved and changed drastically throughout the year, and everyone... is growing up =) I miss being in that school. I miss being a student there. GAH *goes emo* /=)

0 comments:

O_O"