Dear beloved friends, and blogreaders,
Imma sorry if I've been a bit un-Nazz lately. MAHA. Considering that AS exams are looming around at the corner, the pressure is really getting to me *HAHA alasan~*
No seriously, I've been busy and stuff, and the whole "friendship" thing in my life isn't as "HAPPY YAPPY" and strong as ever, anymore. So, I'm pretty much in the "GAHHH" mode or the " =__= hmpph" mode, at moments. Well, at least I have chemistry, geo, maths, GP, and EAS to accompany me ;)
HAHA. Joking. McFamily, WZ, Roxious, and bestfriends sejati, you guys are the bomb x)
so anyway. blogging time =P
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment