1. Kelvin is so mean, he put this mean conversation we had on MSN up his blog, and it's so funny that I can't get angry xD
2. Hmm, I could look at that person all day, and never get bored :D
3. I lost my phone, yesterday, either: in my car, or at Effy's place
4. My throat hurts because of the previous night of singing, laughing and being high with them friends (L)
5. I think Happy Pudding is the most awesome dessert ever. I feel like floating x)
6. My brother is 6 years old, and he's as loud as ever.
7. Iron Man was the bomb, and I watched it before Kelvin did HAHA wooo.
8. I think Robert Downing Jr, who portrays Iron Man, is hot even though he's old, and is rather no-so-skinny as seen from the movie x)
9. I admit, most of my friends are really pretty, good-looking and hot, and that's a compliment (:
10. My cat looks funnay when it's forced into taking a bath D:
11. Why can't people replace the trees they tear down? =(
12. Soil erosion are like scars ruining the emerald scenery =-=
13. Backstabbers are so mean, and jobless. How could u do that to me, or anyone, huh? :@
14. Why are so you kusut? You look kusut, you pretend you're okay, when your not, and it can be seen on that kusut and annoying looking face of yours that you're not okay, so come off it, stop unpurposely making me feel like I killed you D:
15. Melting over good-looking/hot guys is plain fun especially with friends xD
16. Chocolate Fudge cake is awesome. Zimo, what's wrong with chocolate kan? =p
17. I hate it when friends walk past me or near me, and don't even greet me or say something, or do something.
18. I admit, I think love is over-rated. o_O
19. Amal Nazirah, Dk Siti Zulaikha, Nur Faezah, Chop and the best friends I hardly meet/see nowadays, I miss you guys terribly. =(
20. PapMasna Secondary school is the bomb. But, I realised how childish people can be in secondary school compared to 6th form, no matter who they are. O_O
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment