Today, I caught a fever. A blasted fever, that made me shiver every few seconds, furreal. I had to wear a jumper to school, and people found it weird, cause it was a WARM WARM day. Not to mention, I couldn't breathe properly, in the morning. It was hard. =( and Bloody heart burns kept pestering me. Now I know what Keemy-kun meant about these painful heart-burns. They hurt big time.
Umillah and Norbillah noticed me looking "unwell" during register class. wow..
It was a slow day, mind you. Really... really slow. =_= Why couldn't it end quickly?
Not to mention: MIZAN TURNS 18 TODAY!! =)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD HAMIZAN ABD HALIM X)
All the best for the AS and A Levels & life.
Love ya, buddy =]
Today there was a Charity Aid Association Sale. (Y) The food was nice, really. Azzi lanja-ed me the Potatoes with double cheese. THANKS AZZI! =] Although, we didn't make as much profit as last time, it went well. I guess, it was cause, of the lack of contribution of food, or something. I dunno. Plus, today the school gave away cartons of milk for free! So as not to waste, I guess, cause the expiry date is closeby. =_= But they were, High Calcium Imported milk O_O" No wonder they didn't want to waste it eh~
Mr. Mean giving out the free milk cartons
MPs doing thier duty...with style~ XD
The Pop Ice booth. ;)
customers~ x)
Pop Ice: made with love (L)
some of the food sold.
It's good, yaww. But Clement said "aiyaa, so fattening.. *closes mouth* I forgot, girls don't like that 'ef ayy tee' word.." =_=
Got milk? ;D
Zeddy, Hazwan and Affy! ;P
Effy, Nazz and Abu. EH EH! Charlie's Angels just popped into my head. O_O HAHAH GO BUBU~
:D
Also, the Charity Aid Association collected books people wanted to donate. I was watching over the booth at the Main Walkway, near the Admin block, where I could see the hectic events within the school, take place. I got dizzy later on.
Hmm, but before that, Geo class was hilarious. I didn't know our class would be at the ground floor, so I had to climb up the stairs, until Fizah came down and informed me that class was downstairs. =_= Good thing I didn't climb up to the 3rd floor. I was really weak. =/
While waiting for the teacher to arrive, Kelvin, Rahman, Wani and I had chat. It was fun AND funnay. Kelvin was being annoying, and reminding me that I have a short span of patience and stuff, while Rahman talks about.. o_O" apa ahh.... LOL. Rahman was our Geo class's "PLAYA OF THE DAY" eseh!!
Ms Lim's Block 3 and 5 had a combined extra class, in the lab in the afternoon. The lab was cold =_= I birthday greeted Mizan there, while Zimo was tutoring him about.. Physics or something. And Zimo was being random(like a bimbo..) while Mizan and I talked. I knew he didn't like waiting. Patience is a virtue~ =p
Anyway, I spent the afternoon with Mizan. As a birthday gift. HAHA yearight. He cheered my day. Mizan, Kelvin, Rahmah, Hidayah, Syazwani and Rahman made me laugh the most today. X) It was a really bad day for me, so really, thanks guys =)
Mizan and I gossiped (like gibbering girly girls XD HAHA kidding) and you'd be surprised at how much I know about people and life in school.
So, here's a summary about blahh:
- I didn't talk with Effy much. BORING! =( We had no chance of getting high. The again I didn't feel well.. GAH
- I didn't hug Fids today. Well, I don't think people knew I was down today. =__=
- I am sick. Fullstop.
- I have a new eye-candy. whee.
- Mizan panat XD
- Zimo is mean. You and your cold remarks =_=
- Jajat, Imma not curang lah. ;p
- PTEB lost to MS in the Inter-school badminton finals. But yeah, Congrats PTEB =) MS, congrats o___o"
And last but not least, I need a painkiller. This migraine is killing me. And I have a Vectors Test tomorrow. =(


0 comments:
Post a Comment