It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Never look back with tears

I am succcccccccchhhh a MEAN FRIEND!!! X(

Let me repeat that.. I am SUUUUUCCHHH A MEAN FRIEND!! :D :D :D

Alright, I'm not going crazy, but yeah, I feel like a bully. Not in the life-threatening sort of way. More in the sense that I enjoy teasing friends... sometimes. I am not that mean okay ;)

Today was an alright day. I woke up with the thought that I should always, and ALWAYS, look at the positive side of everything, regardless the pain that'd be endured, because happiness makes the world go round; smiles make friendship last; life's too short to be "emo"; being moody all the time makes us age fast; moodiness is so lame; happy time with friends is priceless and oh yeah, we never know who might notice the special spark in the smile (:

The Psycho students were busy revising today, cause yeah, their exam was today. D: Chill guys, we've got more papers to look forward to. D:

I had morning PS today, and I was surrounded by Psychology students!! O_O They were all rehearsing what they know, and I'm like..... =__=" I have a chem test, I shouldn't be listening to this. GAHA. I had the Mp4 on th whole time. Effy came late!! XD She woke up at 7+ =___= Bimbo. =P

And I almost got killed ... more than TWICE!!! By a guy who doesn't even know how to tie a TIE. HAHA. At least I know how to tie a tie, though not so properly... =__= Kelvin laughed at it. It was during break time, when I tried to stuff in some Organic Chemistry reactions and mechanisms into my head, when a certain bimbo arrived at the table and looked around. Then he spotted me and with his tie, in his hand, he approached me with an evil look, while I covered my head with the chem notes. HAHAH. =__= The first attempt of strangling, HAHA. Then more attempts. =__= And.. Kelvin has a perverted smile... =_=

Kelvin: *smiles*
Nazz: eughhh, you look perverted
Kelvin: That's not perverted, it's normal. Zimo has a perverted smile.
Zimo: *Looks at Kelvin*
Nazz: Manada, he looks normal, u look perverted
Kelvin: Zimo, smile
Zimo: *smiles normally*
Kelvin: Do perverted smile
Zimo: *smiles normally... then narrows eyes and widens smile*
Nazz: OMG WTH!!!
Kelvin: (relaxed tone) see~ That is perverted..
Nazz: Only cause ur telling him to. OMG He looks like his eyes have X-ray vision (feels insecure)
Kelvin: hahahaha
Zimo: *smiles pervertedly again*
Nazz: eughh!! I'm going upstairs now!! *walks away*

Kelvin, you're weird. =p

During block two, which was GP class, we got to check out our GP "mock tests" papers, and I did badly. I only scored a friggin "D" and a 'C'. OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This is bad. Bad. BAD! D: I'll read more then x) Yeah, well, the "D" was due to the fact that I had to rush to the Mindef talk and leave my essay half-finished, and rushed through. (A) My fault~~ So, during class....I was reviewing some chem Reactions when I had the chance. XP

Lunch time, I attended the Kendo Club meeting. Not many came. Oh well. So Shiro wanted another meeting. HAHA. Cahaya and I are in charge of the Kendo workshop tasks: money collecting and name registering. Sure. (Y) No probies.

I got back to the table to finish off some Geo notes... which I have not completed .... X) What do you expect? I'm taking 5 subjects for June AS, people! xP Kelvin was being GAHH SO ANNOYING. =__= He was BORED and wanted to unbore himself by walking around and "meeting new people and getting to know their interests" HAHAHAHA Then wished goodluck to everyone. I hugged Pitts, and Danial. Cause Danial looked stressed out. *pats*

And Zymah, thought Zed and I really were siblings. Cause I was like, being all "hyyee, sibling-ku. Why aren't you gonna hug ur sister? *pouts sadly*" So Zed, Fids and I pretended he was my bro. And she almost believed it, cause we looked the same (not! HAHA... lotsa people said so tho) And then, Zymah got smart and asked him who my driver's name was. Then Zed was like....
"ah, driver kami kah? Our driver? .... *whispers: Nazz, sapa nama driver mu?*"
And Zymah was like, "HAHAHA kedapatan!"

conclusion: Zymah is partally gullible~~! XD I labyu anyway x3

Then the strangling commenced again. =___= Because.. I bullied Jimo. HAHAHA. No no, si Mo/ Amo/ Azi/ Imo/ Im. =___= My gahd, lame.

So during geo class, we just had to copy down notes. It was tiring, and that taught us to never take our photocopied notes the teacher gave us for granted. HAHAHA. Fadli burped in class, loudly. =____= Fascinating~ And then we had geo extra class, and I feel psyched up for geo!! X)

I spent the afternoon chatting with Kelvin at the front canteen. Then, Effy, Ezat, Fids, Zymah and the rest of the Psychology students came out of the hall. I hugged Zymah, Pitts, Effy, and patted si Ezat. XD HAHA. Then talked some more. OMG! O_O Math math math! I'm going to have a revision session with Effy soon. Cool (Y) We shall study!! =3

I sent Nisha home, cause she doesn't want to stay in school for long. Said that, I "saved her life" HAHAHAHAHA.

Now, I'm here... typing. Gahd, I should study now, it's 5.23pm O_O"

Oh, and to the people I once called stalkers... You know, the people I called "my buddy's stalkers" in my blog... I'm sorry I called you guys that =/ Seriously! I thought you guys were the fangirls, or real stalkers, with a fanclub and everything or something, but turns out, you guys are awesome people. (Y) Yes? =P
Sorry guys, cause.. O_O me and some of my friends... we were being so paranoid back then. =__= Sorry. HAHA.

And to my bestfriends! To the McFamily, to Roxious, to Wetzone, to my best friend sejatis, I love you all! =)

0 comments:

O_O"