It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.

My family didn't celebrate Mother's day. =__= HAHA.

Well, Mom doesn't believe in such things, cause it's not in Islamic History, or listed in the Islamic Celebrations calender, so she's saying it's ok that we don't celebrate it. Hey... =___= How am I supposed to wish her a Mother's day now? Gehhhh.

So, after school on Saturday, I was tireddddd. I couldn't study much, cause I received this "mind block". Note to self, stop getting so stressed out to the point of a nervous breakdown. D: So, I slept at 9pm, on Saturday night.

I woke up at 2Am in the morning. Listened to some songs on my Mp4, while staring at the ceiling and thought about stuff, and I fell asleep again by 4Am. =___________= And the, I woke up at 2PM!! =__= In the afternoon! Exhausted, much? xP

So, I planned to study afterwards, but then there was this movie: "Stepmom" which starred Julia Roberts, Susan Sarandon, Liam Aiken and Jena Malone. It's one hell of a great movie!

But, like, then mom asked me to help her do some gardening. HAHA! Twas fun anywayyyy. I got to carry the wheel barrow around. WHEE~ XD I miss gardening =) The cool thing is, I spent the day with mama. HAHA. =_= My Gahd, I sound manja saying that very word.

I still got to see the movie by the time we finished the gardening session, and the movie was, like I said, great. (L) I almost cried ;P but, I didn't, cause... it was a really sad moment tu ah, but then I looked back, and I saw my maid sitting by the steps of the Television room, and I'm like........

=________=" ehhhhhh. Khusyuk jua meliat....

So, yeah, that put me off XD

I spent studying from 5pm, and consistently had breaks every few hours. Snack breaks, to be exact. =_= Maybe Meal breaks would be more precise. hehhh. T__T Studying makes me hungry.

With the help of my trusty sidekick: MP4, I studied till 12Am, where, I stopped for a break, and played with my cat. HAHAHAHAHA. =__= I played with my cat for an hour. Jobless. Now my arms and hands are like covered in friggin scratches. Fo shizzle =_=

Goes online for a while...

keem conver;
Keem: I'm hungryyyyy T___T cook for me~~~
Nazz: ahh, I already ate! XD
Nazz: although I forgot what I just ate.. =__=
Keem: I'm hungryyyyy
Keem: zhahahaha =__= lupa lagi tu
Nazz: I know right xD
Nazz: bimbo =.=

comment: OMG HAHA sorry, I was high xD

Yazin conver;
Nazz: booo man utd~!
Yazin: eh, Liverpool ah? Mana yaa? Ada Liverpoool?
Nazz: =_____=
Nazz: Ada, Liverpool is playing footy in my garden :O
Yazin: =___= inda logic hahahahaha

comment: =__= *slaps self* HAHA. was still high =_=

Kelvin conver;
...
Kelly: and you seem happy about it
Kelly: =)
Nazz: =.=
Nazz: i'm being "positive" D=
Nazz: HAHA cuz "moody" does not suit me =D
Kelly: well " 'positive' D=" doesn't use "D=" and doesn't tell the bad stuff to people first
Kelly: haha
Nazz: oh
Nazz: HAHAHA
Nazz: I'm being a positive wanabe D=
Nazz: HAHAH
Kelly: you wanabe this --> D=
Kelly: D=
Nazz: D= I'm already this
Nazz: HAHA
Kelly : D=
Kelly: D:
Nazz: I'm wanabe-ing this --> :D
Kelly: D8
Nazz: D=
Nazz: anyway
Kelly: D@ <--- One-eyed thing!

comment: =___= weird...

It was not before 2am that I immediately stopped studying. See, I was studying in the Dining room, near the Veranda door, which was clear glass, and the curtains only covered some bits cause it was all =__= 'decoratively designed' whatever. So... O_O I saw this white thing slide past. And I'm like "O_O" OMG OMG. WTH. That was a cat... x) Don't worry.... And then there was another white swoosh. And I froze, heart beating fast.. D: And in my head I was like... "that din't look like paws and fur to me...." O_O KYAAAAAAAA. SO I sat frozen.. =__= And I'm like, it's mom's reflection against the window... mom's behind me... =3 But, I turned around slowly, and I saw no one. O_O....... so, it took me a while before I moved.. cause I was "baca baca-ing" LOL. And I ran towards the living room "berastagfar-ing" And there was a voice coming from the couch in the living room as I climbed the stairs.. sayin... "Knapa eh E'ah?" O_O... =____= It was my mom. GAHAHAHA. And I'm like, pretending to mind my ow business going "ahh,, hehehhh, inda... x)"

HAHA. LAME!. SO LAME! X) Let the whole world read my lame "scared moment" =-= pishh.

So, yea, that's the sad sad Sunday I had. :P The cool thing is, no sad moments whatsoever. Except the movie part. I have the maid to thank for puttin me off crying. =-=

Till next time mates. :P

0 comments:

O_O"