It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)

I woke up at 1pm on a Friday. HEHEHE 8)

I slept at 11pm last night. I had this hiking trip at Mata-mata, with the Hiking Club, yesterday afternoon. It was crazy. XD I had so much fun that I couldn't hike properly near the end due to exhaustion... and I slept during the bus ride back to school. We came back at around 6pm+ looking like survivors on a deserted island. =__= Muddy, sweaty, and faces looking, tired and literally flushed. Caesar complained a lot about the scratches he had obtained during the hike. x) I had a lot of scratches too, mind you, and I didn't even complain. ;p sissy~

It was raining heavily (convection rain xp) when we finally arrived to the starting point. Dark cumulonimbus clouds covered a massive area in the sky. O_O It was awesome. HAHA. And, being a bespectacled girl, I couldn't see through my obscured glasses, thanks to the rain. =__= Which suddenly made me question why spectacles couldn't be equipped with wind-shields. WTH.

The scariest part of the hike, was climbing the cliff, with the collapsed trees in our way. O_O SCARYYYY. (Y) but honestly, I found it to be an awesome experience. X) I mean, a deadly experience, which was simultaneously AWESOME. (6) And the small streams in the rainforest... they may look small... but they can reach knee-deep. T__T I fell into the streams numerous times, and GAHA, thank God, I didn't put my phone in my pocket.

So anyway, the pictures of the trip.. I shall upload them once Akmal has uploaded them, and I'll copy and paste them here, saja. HAHA. The people who went hiking yesterday reached... about 30+ people. To name a few: Mizan, Kelvin, Caesar, Lim, Akmal, Melissa, Dibsy.

Also: The radiation message thingy - a chain message disease, a lame sensation that spread through the nation. Something about some Metro thing and some radiation thing that is oh-so-dangerous that your organs would be severely damaged if your phone isn't switched off at 11pm. =___= I'm like " what the eff? That is soooo lame. If there was a major problem, DST would've texted us or something. Not a lame chain message"

So.. I did NOT switch off my phone. Eventhough some people constantly begged me to switch off my phone for fear that my brains and guts would explode as a result. Yea well, once it was 11pm according to my PC, and 11.06 according to my phone, I looked at my phone and laughed. Oh wow~ my brains got blasted with imaginary radiation~~~ pftt. Yea, in my imaginations, I died. Woopsie me for not believing in the chain message. =__= screw me for being so sarcastic.

Lemme just say this:
- DST/Bmobile would've informed us about anything to do with our phones. Not some lame metro whatever you call it, through chain messages.
- IF there were any "dangerous radiation", telbru and the Brunei communications service would've done something about it to ensure the nation's security, so our organs wouldn't explode into a zillion pieces due to some radiation waves, that resembles the imagination of a child who is fanatically into Transformers and Ultraman, or power rangers...
- our phone only emits a small amount of heat radiation and whatcumacallit.. =__= (well, I something like that. gaha. whatever)

do the math, seriously. =3
sorry. I'm not insulting anyone who believed in the message or any of the sort, cause.. yeah, I'm merely expressing how I felt towards the message.. not you guys x)

MOVING ON.

Yesterday the chemistry practical for paper 31 commenced. Hence, our chem class, still went on, but the teacher wasn't there. We had to spend the time doing our corrections for our practical revision, while everyone else had their shift one exams in the morning. Oh, we did our corrections alright - but we also talked about cartoons. HAHA! From the memorable childhood cartoons our generation watched as little toddlers, up to the current Playhouse sensation, and Nickelodeon's witty ones. Nazurah, Aim, Rahmah, Hidayah, Wafiy and I were being such bimbos during chemistry class!!! Nazurah and I shared a lot of common interest in cartoons. We both love Cosmo from Fairly odd Parents! HAHAHA. And I think I'll call Wafiy.. Barbie girl ;)

It was an okay day for me. In the afternoon, I had free block 2, so I spent the free time with Effy, who coincidentally had a free block two period, aswell!! XD Seriously, she did. Mind you, a lot of people did. O_O" Even Rahman. HAHA. We ate at the gerai, next door, and talked. Girl -talk. *cough cough* Then, after we arrived back at school, we studied. X) She did studied psycho while I studied geo. Then after the classes finished, Fids, Effy and I got bored. I was asking where everyone was. The hiking people were all getting ready, like.. Kelvin, Lim and Mizan and all...

Then I asked "eh mana si (buddy) ah? I haven't seen him the whole day.." and... surprise surprise :P

He was at Salihin's usual table... with a little miss someone. ;D Someone was happy. I mean.. Two people were happy xD GAHAHA. Okay, I'm not being mean. (A)

So anyway, Lion King. Effy, Fids and I had a Lion King talk. You know, The Disney Movie... It was related to Lion King anyway. =____= Jobless.

I shall revise for my math now. OMG Less than a week left. OMG. *slaps self*
High on caffeine 8) I think I'll have another round of coffee. MWAHAHA.

cheers. ;)

1 comments:

Along-1o9 said...

Nazz,i didnt know tat ur subjects are all the same like mine har-har but i regret taking those..i shud take psycho,eng lit & chem kali hahaha..btw pls wait ah the pic yg last hiking,im waiting 4 my e-speed 2 b fixed..

O_O"