SO.
Monday started out pretty well. Considering the fact that I didn't arrive late even though that driver was OMG so slowwwwwwww. D: I swear, people could run faster. :( Why meeeeeeeee.
Everything went okay, but I kinda felt down, or something. I was wide awake though - surprisingly, as I slept at.. between 2-3am last night. I didn't even need coffee to make me high!! I was sad I didn't have coffee today though. heh. =3
Fids gave chocolate Patchis during breaktime! X) Awww, I labyu Pitts! =) So, after eating the chocs, I got hyper during Chem and Geo. I'm not saying the chocs made me hyper. Maybe it's the fact that I had no stress before it, and the presence of them besties during breaktime =) ...or yeah, the chocs xD GAHAHA
I was singing during Geo class. Zainul, who was sitting diagonally behind me was laughing.. or sniggering, rather. And when I was talking to him, he was in front of me that time, and he didn't realise I was talking to him. WTH =_= Bimbo~ :P So I was like "mean! I am so not gonna talk to you again..."
Lunchtime: sits down with Fids. Zainul passes by. Nazz says: "Hey Zainul! :D" And Zainul sniggers again. Cause, I was supposed to not talk to him. HAHA. Lame. But, yea, twas funnay. I was high. Again. =_= gehhh.
I had Chemistry extra class during block 5 till 3pm. Although it was voluntary for those block 3 people who came in early to stay back longer to 3pm. I chose to stay till 3pm, cause D: I really need to study for chem. And.. Azeem Putra was lame. Seriously. HAHA If I had you as a classmate, my chemistry classes will never be peaceful. =__= NEVER! I guess he was high. He was stressed out before we went in class.
Zimo walks passes me on the way to chem class.
Zimo: (tired, straight tone, wit.. a straight face) What are you doing here?
Nazz: (glares, in my head* ai, rude much*) I have chem extra class...*whispers: duhh*
=_= Kejamnya awak. At least Mizan was nice. Except he swore on the way in. HAHA. =___= Everyone is in a fuss jua ehhh. So 2 hours of revision. And it was panat, mind you. I love my Block 3 chem people!!!
Firstly, Wafiy talked too much. HAHA. The teacher was like... "Wafiy, you spend 10 minutes walking around, 5 minutes copying work, 15 minutes talkin, how much time does that leave you to revise?" My reaction: HAHAHA, what the????
Secondly, Nazurah, Ani, and Nadiah were funny. HAHA. Well, long story short, they said some laughable stuff. Too bad "Ayam" wasn't present. Oh yeah, the block 4 and block 5 chem people of Ms Lim's, have strange nicks. We have: Radio, Ayam, Monkey, Top of the world, van der Waals... =__= WTH right??
Oh and, Azim, my cousin, and Azeem, si Zimo, kept getting confused whenever Ms Lim called out "aziiiim" HAHA.
Ms Lim: What other name should I give to you ah, Azim *refers to my cousin Azim*
Students look up at her, and at Azim.
Wafiy, Nazurah and etc: Hakim!
Other people: Wafiy!
other people: Hakim! Hazim!
other: Jim!
Nazz: Hakim wanabe!!!!
Class: LAUGHS OUT LOUD
HAHAHAHA. OMG. Mean kami ahhhh.
In the canteen, after the extra class was over, I was tired. GAHHH. And I felt like going "erggggggghhhh!!" But refrained from doing so in public. Zimo was high and HAPPY!! antam =p HAHAHA. I dunno, it's nice seeing you, happy that way. You were like smiling arah the table. Then you were like laughing, all of a sudden. =__= Bimbo. Baik daripada marah at people saja. D:
Effy: our exam is tomoro
Fids: yes we're studying
...
...
Zimo: shhhhhh *gasps laughs* shhhh
Zimo: *turns to me* *whispers* They're studying!! SHHH!
Nazz: .... o___O" (wth?)
Zimo: shhhh. *tip toes* *whispers: Let's go away. And let them study.
Nazz: .... hehh?
Zimo: we should leave them alone. *tip toes*
Nazz: (follows Zimo).....
Zimo:.....(walks)
Nazz: .... (walks)
Zimo: (stops suddenly) BOOOO!!!
Nazz: (stops and jumps) O_O"
Zimo: *Laughs like a maniac*
Effy, Fids, and the others: .... *looks...*(proceeds studying)
Nazz: *curses him* =__=
Weirdo! HAHA
Bah eh, moving on. I was tired afterwards. Then late in the afternoon, Jajat, Effy, Kim, and I random talked. HAHA. Twas random alright.
"Aku dulu pernah tinggal at school till 8pm!"
"ehh, my sister dulu ahhh, I got picked up at 6!! =.="
"ehhh, dulu kana nominate, but then masa kana short-list, ya kana pilih cause she said, she was born to be a *toot*"
" HAHA si Flabby~!!!"
" Oh wow, look at me, these are my muscles, they're flexible muscles, watch them flyyyy"
" Eughhhh"
" I'm going to say this ' eh *rolls up sleeves* ehhh *rolls up sleeves* ehhh! Kamu, kamu, ahh, apakan ni ahh *pretends to glare at imaginary people*"
" kami simpan the chairs smua kesana, spaya inda kana suspect HAHAHA"
" you're so absent-minded when we talk about things most of th time, it's like we can't get you in, with us. No wonder you feel that way. I mean, it's not our fault we seem like we don't trust you we do, it's you who won't let us in"
" in some cases it's that, in some... hmmmm"
XD I'm hungry. HAHA. I have another test. The two Chem blocks... =_= only 2 people got a B. I flunked mines. =( HAHA. I'll beat you He who must not be named. One day, I will beat you! x) ( YEARIGHT, only if I could cast a disarming spell at you during the tests HAHAH)
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment