It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

grr.

hectic day. School life, nowadays: always hectic.

At least I didn't exhaust myself. Chem: Organic Chemistry test. Twas okay. I was finishing off the last question a few minutes after the lesson's end bell. Long answer, much? xD I'm loving Organic Chem now. SCORE! I can't believe I only loved Inorganic Chemistry, out of all the 3 topics in chem. Eyeahhhh, well, I always favoured Inorganic chem since form 5. Periodicity man!!! XD The reason why I like Oragnic Chemistry now, is cause of the Polymerisation, Hydrocarbons, the introductory topics and aldehyde mechanisms (HAHA thanks to the "Organic Chem" tutor aka. Bimbo ;p)

I had coffee for breakfast. Then I brought coffee to school. O_O And I drank coffee when I reached home, in the afternoon D:

I didn't have "lunch time" today, due to me and Caesar's Editors job, not that I'm complaining. Although, I couldn't spend time with the McFamily. =(

McFamily, we've got all sorts of people in it. AND, yeah, there's also this.. weird family, with the messed up family tree. HAHA. MESSED UP, furreal.

One of my best buddies, he's such a flirt. I watched him chat on msn with his phone, last Thursday, an it was funny. Pouting, smirking and whatever. =_= Flirt. Oh, He's always so moody these days, and it's annoying, cause, things are sorta different now. Then, him and his "guy talk" thing. =_= Whateverrr. I'm not dumb. I know things people don't want me to know, and what I shouldn't know =) And, yeah, I'm sorry you're so moody and sad a lot, these days, and I know about her and bla bla bla. I hope you won't have to fake your smile soon =) Cause yes, after all, you are a close friend, and I don't usually show my "caring side" but honestly, your friends; us, we love you buddy. And I know when you fake your smile =_= Puhlese, you think I don't give fake smiles too?

(Wednesday)
Best budd#1: I need to go home now, bye guys *smiles* *walk away*
Best Budd#2: ....he was faking his smile
Me: Yeah, I know, he' so moody these days, *pouts sadly* hope he'll be ok soon.
Best budd#2: yeahh, he's so good in hiding things
Me: haha, yes, people tend to hide tings, by faking their smiles. I hide things too. *fakes a smile*
Best budd#2: Yeah, I know. Are you ok? *stares*
Me: yeahhhh
Best budd#2: *stares* you sure?
Me: *stares back* I guess..

Ah, well, at least we went panat before some of us went up to the MINDEF talk. The MINDEF talk was awesome!! I sat with: Caesar, Lim, Effy, Fakrul, Zimo and others... And the people who asked the most were Zimo and Caesar. ( Why am I not surprised?) We came out of the Conference room, all "inspired" and stuff. Haha. Oh yeah, about 137 people came for the talk.
..

Not to mention, former PTEB-an, Kamarul has a cool American accent. Awesome (Y)

So anyway, I got angry because of some people today, cause of something. But, they didn't know I was angry. Why does he always make me angry? Why do you make me angry? And why do I forgive you so easily? What is up, man? Thank gosh I don't hurt people when I'm angry. Cause you won't like seeing me when I show I'm angry.

EYAA. That sounds like the Hulk. BOO. Sick, much. Sorry, I was kidding about the hurt people part. :3 But it is true that people don't like seeing other people angry. XD Besides, Effy once asked me, why I don't stand up for myself when things aren't my fault. Well, the thing is, we live in a world, where selfish people dominate, where people do things according to their feelings instead of their wisdom, or brain. So If I stand up for myself, those people will for sure, turn emo and die.

=_______= HAHA, yeasure Nazz~ No see, if I stand up for myself, I think, it would only make me feel better but make the other person, feel.. guilty, or angry, or anything related. I don't like hurting friends.. =/ or people. HAHA. I may be mean, but c'mon. =_= I do stand up for myself in SOME occasions. I know, I suck. There will come a time, when I'll be ready. xD

So anyway, I had fun talking till 1am. XD I couldn't sleep, cause I had coffee... =_= AGAIN. I better stop this coffee thing. It is so not good for my health.

I'll update soon. I wanna revise for my chem test. =_______= Our chem class ah, we always have tests!

Cheers.
(Except for that particular person, the so-called friend, no cheers for you.)

0 comments:

O_O"