Kelvin and some others tagged me =_=
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
I've changed '10, List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.' I don't like judging people and being judged by people.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- When I don't think I can marry Hayden Christensen and when I learn that guys don't seem like girls, in relationships. :P Which will be... far from now! XD
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Scotland Scotland! XD
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- reading, writing, making self-revision notes for chem XD and bossing people XD
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- If money can but things that make us happy, then partially yes~
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- owning a chain of international hotels X)
or... =) hmm.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- nayyy. NAYYYY. D:
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- the faith n trust, that surround me like a forcefield :3
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- own a chain of international hotels !!! XDXD
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- errrrr. =P no. see I have the tendency of liking/falling for people who already like other people, or.. something XD But.. what? heh, yes, i suppose.
10. Have you had a girlfriend/boyfriend before?
- nevar. just rejected/dated people XD
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- smart, better in math than me so that he can help me with pure math :( GAHAHA, err, athletic 8) and funnay, in the sense that his lame jokes would make me laugh without me pitying at his lame effort. =)
12. How will you feel if you think he/she doesn't like you ?
- it's kinda his feelings, so be it. 8) But yeah, as Kelvin said, I've got better things to do.
13. What is your ambition?
- Environmentalist, Conservationist, Archaeologist, Politician, and Manager of a chain of international hotels! XD
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- HAHA. go to a place that could make the teleportation powers permanent~
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Friends, ambitions, family, and faith all as one baybee~ :)
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- X) get a new phone after the O levels instead of buying it during the exams, so I'd get more distinctions, instead of 8 Os... =_=
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- My insensitivity. Be gone!! D:
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- one that's got Jesse McCartney, Ryan Cabrera, Rascal Flats, The Roosters, Justin T...in em, hmm? (:
19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
- have Mother Nature's powers so I can grow trees with a snap of a finger, and alleviate Global Warming effects :)
20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
- up for the challenge =)
tagged= effy, zimo, Amal, Jimah, Fatinnnn lame, YUSOF, Mush, Fids.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment