It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
Today sucks. =(

I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.

I had coffee, but that only kept me awake. And I was high only during GP class, where I had to finish my essay off. x) Afterwards, the day got dull, and everything just started to reek.

before GP, early in the morning
Nazz: *drinks from thermos* Imma high X)
Abubu round: *stares at me....* *looks at the drink i put down*
Nazz: gahaha
Abubu round: *takes the thermos* ..... *looks at drink* no wonder...
Nazz: HAHA xD

We sold Equinox today! And my deepest apologies to Hazwan. =) You write real great though. I have high hopes for you! :D

Lunch: .... =__= I forced myself to smile. hehehhhh D:

Math afternoon class: Got dizzy, and I had to repeat this trigo question from the Past Papers, so I could get a wift, cause I felt horrible, hence less concentration. T__T

Afterwards, I wanted to cry. For reasons which I shall not mention in this blog. I had to pinch my cheeks, to look happy. I'm not sure why I attempted that bizarre method, but it didn't help anyway.

Janjan buddy: why are you pinching you're cheeks?
N. : umm, so I won't get sad....? *looks away*
Janjan buddy: *looks at me* what's wrong...?
N. : *looks away*
Janjan buddy: C'mon you can tell me kaliah
N. : *starts tearing up and pulls the tudung down to hide face*

=(((((((((((

A lot of people arrived soon, at the WZ table, and I got loadsa chocolates. I didn't care they were chocs at that moment. Mizan said, I should eat them to make me happy. I was happy! XD For a while.

before I went up for the meeting:
Janjan: Nazz. *did a gesture that indicated to tell me no more crying* *smiles*
N. : *smiles*
Janjan: I'll give chocs nanti :)
N. : *in my head... omg nooooooo! xD*

So, before and after the meeting was.. bad for me. During the UN, it was fun!! XD Nabs and I got to be the chairs, and we had this "Mini Conference". Danial did his President of UN society job good. Nabs sounded BOSSY! :D Woooww. I spoke in formal language. X) And Effy had a go. HAHA. (L)

Ayway, mood aint so good. Math! Math! Math! I shall revise now.

To my lower six friends, and buddies, please study har for ur AS in November. X) It'll be hard when you take the AS in June in the Upper 6, especially when there's 5 subjects of papers to do. GRR.

Cheers (D:)

0 comments:

O_O"