I want that scholarship T_____T
needs:
- A grades. 3 A grades.
- good participation in CCAs
- evidence of past leadership history
- leadership skills
A grades
- OMGGGGGGGGG.
- Geo, imma okay.
- EAS and GP, contents need improving, but the grammar skills are (Y)
- CHEM. GAHAHA. I love you, chem, but sadly, some part of you, apart from inorganic chem, hates me. Focus! x3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
- Math. OMG. Statistics is fine really. Just.. pure math. T_______T Like Sir Azimin always said, when I was his student, practice =)
CCA
- HAHA I only got active in CCA in form 6, cause I had to finish off ugama after I came back here, during secondary school.
- They look okay. (: I enjoy my.. variety of CCAs HAHA.
- balance studies with school activities... hm. Well, I don't skip class for CCAs, I don't have CCAs on veryy important days. (Y)
Evidence of leadership in the past
- oh, I've got tonnes! X) I don't wanna mention it in my blog. Cause last time ah, when I was asked about leadership stuff in the past, I told them to my friend, then she used my history as hers, just so she could get a "post" in school. =D mannn, that's cold. Let's just say, those PapMasna Secondary School days were the best (not kidding) =)
Leadership skills
- HAHA. Man, no offence but PTEB's a hard place to show thosee leadership skills we all have in us, cause apparently there's too much competition going on to achieve supreme power there among the student body. Now some of my friends, and others think I'm incapable of leading stuff. BOO. I'll show you. After the AS exams HAHA.
OMG. I waaaaaaaaaaant. Today, Caesar asked me to promise I won't use my connections within MinDef to get the scholarship. Cause most of the people in my mom and dad's family work in MinDef. My dad is in MinDef for cryke sakes. =___= How the heck am I supposed to refrain from asking my dad for help, heh? He's my dad! (_ _)~ But yea...I have to get the A grades. You can do it Nazz!!! YOU BETTER!!
jhdskasjdhjkasdhkajsdhfjak D:
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment