Another slow day. Rather.
Vectors test, no comment. Chemistry revision was uber fun, no kidding, inorganic chemistry is practically my fav topic anyway.
Today was a good day. I still had migraines, although I didn't complain about it to anyone. Zimo my "himbo" buddy was in a good mood (kali~) today, seeing as he cried out "JIAHHHH~~~" from the 1st floor, while I was heading my way to math class. Yes, Zimo, it's very refreshing to see you hyper and himboish again~ Effy was upset during breaktime, and we tried to cheer her up. Fids and I helped her regain her normal self and we started laughing all of a sudden. =_= Bimbo. We love you Effy :D
During lunch, me and Kelvin got bored staying by the Wetzone table, so we went around looking for the others. Oh yeah, Zimo went back early cause as usual he wants to be 'happy' in the afternoon.
Nazz: oh yeahhh, Tuesday, ofcourse, karang depressed tia kau~
Him: I need to go to a place atu, so I won't get depressed *smiles*
Nazz: =_=" hahahaha, right~ Kiulap~
And oh yeah, I should mention, I encountered Zimo's stalkers in action. O_O Kelvin and I were like...whispering while laughing, "what the heck? Do you know we're his friends kah...? And Daia and Fils are right here... My Gahd..."
I know who they are, but frankly I shouldn't mention them. Perhaps some read my blog, and I can imagine the look of horror on your faces having realised that you guys just went:
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee si *toot* kan balik *looks directly at his direction*" and
"bye darling~ *waving oh-so-ever fanatically*"
.. less than a meter next to us. X) Imma sorry, I was having fits of laughter upon hearing the exclamations. But, hey, it may be scary, but ... I dunno what else to describe it. x)
Geo class was fun and amusing. Zainul was loud, Fadli was annoying, Syazwani threw fake glares at me, Fatin and Erina were fighting over something, and basically some of the boys were a bit "impatient" with the note-recording, and hence I kept telling them get a grip. =_= Sorry guys, HAHAH, I was doing it so the teacher wouldn't BOMB you guys. =)
Also in the afternoon, Effy and I debated on some thing which was pointless. We were loud, not to mention, it was in the 3rd canteen.
Effy: It's obvious that bla bla bla bla!
Nazz: Ladies and gentlemen, do not believe the random rants this lady is saying, believe me, the fact that bla bla bla, does not mean that bla bla bla. He gave you bla bla bla hence bla bla bla. HAHAHAHA
Effy, Fids and I got HIGH with Melissa, while watching the students play basketball. *cough OILY EUGHHH cough* HAHAHA.
Afterwards, we decided to study: Fids listened to her Ipod while attempting to sleep; Effy revised Psychology while listening to her Ipod; and I was organising my Schedule while listening to my MP4.
Plus plus:
"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city, you're a thousand miles away ...*mumbles mumbles* ..... O_O"
Fids: HAHA inda hafal
Nazz: yatahwahhhh
Effy: *stares o_O*
Lastly, Kelvin didn't go home early in the end, after all, and Cherry wore Zaty's hair treatment thing and did this 'cliche' hair posing movement. =_= SAIIIZZ~
Anyway, Imma revise math now. :D
Have a great night people!
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
May
(15)
- This will be a brief post. Cause I'm only going on...
- A glimpse of yesterday. (Roight~)
- X3
- Never look back with tears
- Mon(Y)day.
- Mother's day: one sixteen year old's story.
- Today sucks. =(I felt horrible. HORRIBLE.I had cof...
- grr.
- Not too bad
- Monday reeks.
- random rants x]
- tagged.
- Winner of the Belta Speech Competition 8)kicks ass...
- Ewan turns 6.
- *
-
▼
May
(15)


0 comments:
Post a Comment