It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

1st Day of Ramadhan 1428 Hijrah. aka. 12-13 September 2007

YAYY~ well, first off, I slept at 3am. =__=" Due to internet and SMALLVILLE SEASON 6. MUAHAHAH!! Next, my siblings tried to wake me up around 4am. They asked me whether I was able to fast, but I just went "inda..." and stirred in my sleep. HAHA. Okay.. I have no idea why I did that.

SO. 15 minutes before Sahur finished, my bro woke me up and asked WHY I HADN'T WOKEN UP YET. Immediately I jumped of the bed to wash my face and rushed to the kitchen. Loldeelol.

I had Zura and Combat to accompany in Msn while I ate. It was just about.. a plate and a half, and 2 1/2 glasses of water and lychee. nyahaha. Sikit~ I know. =/

And I prayed afterwards. And slept....

AND Just now, I woke up at 4.50+pm. HAHAHA.

Selamat Berbuka Puasa. */Isee emoticon*

0 comments:

O_O"