Well, it's sorta because.. it's just me. I remember writing a total of 7 pages(back-toback) for PMB. Holy Crap, right? it was like... 5 pages for Section A and 2 pages for section B. And Then, my O levels, I wrote about 4 pages for section A and 2 pages for Section B. And Then My English AS End Of Year Exam... OhmaGAHD. For each paper (Paper 1 and Paper 2) I had to ask for an extra paper to continue and finish my writing. Well, now I can't deny that I am a "sole" writer. pftt Yerright~
A look at the past of what has happened today:
I downloaded the "Save Me" song by Remy Zero. Also known as the Theme Song for Smallville. A favourite of mines (:

Remy Zero (:
And, it's official. I have watched the Whole of Smallville Season 6. As usual, the Season Finale is left cliff-hanging. X3


Ooh~ some pics of the Smallville season 6 casts.



The Young Justice League.


_Oliver Queen aka. Green Arrow.
_HOT
_Powerful
_Shoots Arrows PERFECTLY
_SUPER rich
_ Has abs (whaaat? xD)
Smallville's Hero.

Clark Kent.
[I figured he needed the spotlight, so yeah. Big big pic (:]
The 6th Season was packed with awesome scenes. Well, some scenes you just have to hate for being too harsh and cruel, or too devious, or plain disgusting... oh or too sad~ You begin to pity Clark a whole lot now, and begin hating Lex despite his charm to cover up as an innocent guy. Bad boy gone evil, describes it.
To top it all off, the 3rd day of Ramadhan has been, quite alright. I didn't starve nor crave for food.... Except for kebabs. [I BLAME MUIZ] But, overall, things went well. We ate at Granny Lambak's place. Delicious~
I wanna thank Jammy Jam for the huge help and advice she's given me. =) Sweetness. She made me feel better. Compared to how I've felt since yesterday. Which was crappy. She helped fade that feeling away by her magical words. I guess I needed words of help. i felt like a lost duck. The old "talk and let it out with fellow girls" remedy is a fine way of a helping hand. You rock JAM. *winks* hahahaha.
end.


0 comments:
Post a Comment