It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Bizarre Bazaar =D

Tiring. I need rest. Hungry. I think there was fire in my stomach. Fun. Laughed a lot which made me hungry. Drunk. I talked about a whole load of science and facts crap with friends.

Today, there was the 1st Ramadhan Bazaar in Pteb history. The PRS and MPs were leading the whole thing and volunteers had their own stalls aswell. Me and Jaty helped Fidsey with her choco cheesecakes! X3 The cheesecakes were sold out in like.. less than an hour. SERIOUSLY. It was great! Fahrul, Abuu, Jammy Jam, Dan and Safrizan were helping Fidsey too. Dan and Safrizan and Fahrul and Abuu did some advertising and persuading to the customers. :P yayy them~

Dan and Fahrul bought the largest cheesecakes. D= nyeh~ haaha. And I got the smallest cheesecake.. for free. It was the "sample" ..not to taste, but to display. and yeah, I got that cheesycake. =D So after sungkai I ate it.. and i was like.. "HO DJKHBWDGW THIS IS AWESOME!! O__O" honestly, the cheesecake was SUPER excellent. All hail wife Fids~ HEEHEE~ :D

and so.. around 1+ and onwards, we just hung around by the Cheesy Council table and talked crap. =) it was funnn, just sitting there, and Fids' cakes sold out. There were kinky moments, weird moments, awkward-silence moments, funny moments, cool moments, kinky moments, flashback moments, educative moments, kinky moments, hungry moments, NERDY moments, kinky moments... HAHAHA

There was a period where i was like... trying to find something to do during quiet moments.. and I talked a whole load of science and blarghh. T'was a nerdy period for me. 8D and I think... people found it strange? *looks at Fahrul and Abuu and Nisha and Fids * you guys DID, right? XD

overall, the day was GREAT. =D and A new Council has been formed. HAHA.
The Cheesy Council.
Motto: It's not easy being cheesy, but we do it well. =D

0 comments:

O_O"