school is BACK.
and I was not looking forward to it yesterday.
** Oh yes, yesterday was a long, yet comfortable Sunday. I went for the last Kendo Training in Rimba. Training will be continued after Raya. (: And, no, it wasn't that tiring, actually. Plus, Ali-sempai gave out this Questionnaire thingy to all the Kendokas, for us to fill out. xD ohh the fun~
Night time. I slept at around 2ish. I had a nice chat with Faezah and Zulaikha. Apparently, none ofus wanted to sleep until the 'story time' ended. Awww-ness~
The Result: A draggy tired Nazz during sahur.
And I didn't sleep afterwards. I got my stuff ready for school. Showered early and immediately prayed. And then tidied-up my room [the bed and wardrobe as well as my studying table. yet... the table still looks packed with documents and books. =_=] My point here is... I SEEM RAJIN XD this Morning. BAHAHA.
whatever. so. School. I was generally quiet. yes, QUIET. We were given our exam Papers back. They were all disappointing. I laughed at my Pure maths paper. I smiled (due to relief and joy) when I received my Statistics paper. I got the second highest mrk for EAS in my class. Too bad it was just a C. Wei Ting got the highest Mark..B. Chemistry, we HAD A LESSON. Organic Chemistry. I was half asleep. Yet I remember what the teacher had taught.wohoo~ XD And I got the highest mark for geography in my class... but it was just a farking C (according to the Geo-marking ways xD)
End of the day. Talk talk talk with Zaty & Khai. Pretty intetresting secrets and all xD Then talk talk talk with Chichi and Sister Wani x) and Butt Master Mina. I watched Caesar and Amirul shoot some hoops afterwards. they were going on about whoever wins (scores 15 first) gets to ask nazz out == Boys... heh. They are INDEED annoying. They might aswell ask each other out XD
end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment