It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
I feel weird with this new hair-cut. HAHA. There's a difference. The back part nada difference ah. nyeh. It looks good when my hair is straightened x) lol. Well, one thing is, the fringe reminds me of Zaty's. whee~
and and:

Radical Dreamers. Make it quick, make it painless says:
y dont u talk to me anymore *T___T*
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
because u dont tagur me?
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
._.
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
awww hahahahaha
Radical Dreamers. Make it quick, make it painless says:
:'(
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
o_o okay..
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
xP well, why don't u tagur me anymore O__O
Radical Dreamers. Make it quick, make it painless says:
hahaa */emo emoticon*
.nazz. - Mauser C96 O__O whoa. niceee says:
hahahah

Panda-kun's conver with me just now. xP aww~ hahahahah wth. I miss everyone I miss Yazin, Keem, Kaza, Muiz, Riku, Edlyn, Marcell... yehh everyone.. =/ I even miss those sweaty trainings. T___T

0 comments:

O_O"