It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Kendo Annual Dinner 2007

DATE: Saturday 8 September 2007

12pm+ Was a total NIGHTMARE. It WAS. Note the Past Tense (: In the car, I was in total Panic Mode. I think Panda-kun enjoyed the Panic Mode. Or did he? I think he was scared and sympathetic at the same time. Cause honestly, I would be. DUE TO THAT PARTICULAR HAPPENING that had happened. Horror that just seemed to pounce onto me 2 days after I turn 16. I thought the 8th of September was gonna be my deathday. *sarcastic*

Lunch at Excapade.
dummdeedum~ I wasn't really in a good mood. And I had to explain the whole story to Shin Chan and Konkon. Daym~ Well, ShinChan didn't really help much. He sorta just went "WHOA. Goodluck when u go home" HAHAHA. SHEESH!

Well, I tried to approach things positively with the help of YUI =)) Singing her songs and all. And Panda-kun went " She's really going to sing later, isn't she?" (Later meaning the annual Dinner) And I replied with a grimace and a statement of disagreement.

I sorta ordered sushi dishes without thinking. 2 Mini salmon Mayo. 2 Alaskan Ikura Roll. 2 Mini Salmon Maki. and I forgot the rest which I ordered. I was stressed out. My bad. (_ _)~ I did get hyper and "normal" halfway during eating EVERYTHING. Which made Panda-kun, Konkon, and Shin Chan smirk. NYAHA. Whatever~

So we picked up some Bongos at Serusop, then Panda-kun picked up Nazboy, while Me, ShinChan and Konkon had the Rehearsel for the band at Konkon's place. It was SUPER FUN. Listening to them play, secretly singing along, and just laughing our heads off. More fun began when Panda-kun and Nazboy arrived. So for the Band Performance:

  • ShinChan played the Lead Guitar and was the Vocalist
  • Konkon was the bassist
  • Nazboy was the drummer (or bongo-er HAHA)
  • Panda-kun was the random guitarist? lol and vocals
  • Nazzgirl(me) was the err, cha cha girl? HAHAHA and the vocals for Goodbye Days

The Annual Dinner

Us 5 arrived to Desa Cafe at around 6pm+ Marcell, Edlyn, Balqis, Zizie were the earliest to come. We got things ready as more Kendokas arrived.

At 7.30pm+ Everyone sat at their places by the Long Table. I sat next to Kaza x3 and Keem said opposite Kaza, while Nazboy sat opposite to me. Panda-kun and Shin Chan were the MC's. And so, whenever a Kendoka enters the Cafe, we would like, YELL their names and cheer for them. Which was A BLAST.

NazBoy and Keeem

I ATE BUTTERMILK CHICKEN AND BUTTER PRAWN. Loldeelol. Kaza and I enjoyed the BMC *__* nyahaha. Syaz, Mina and Mina's Big sis sat at one of the tables behind the Long Table. Okay, so they sat at the table behind me. With... Muiz haha. And he ate quickly. o__o Cause halfway during my meal (hohoho~ Buttermilk Chicken~) I could hear him playing the guitar. *ur.e.s.hi.i* And Nazboy noticed me turn aroud to catch a glimpse of Muiz playing the guitar. haha. =__= and he thought I... (need I say it? o_O")

I didn't finish my food when Panda-kun announced the Band Performers to get up and get ready. Nyyyaaaaaah. (Those poor BMC~) and the songs sung and played were:

  • The Eagles - Hotel California
  • YUI - Good-bye Days ( me and Kaza sang... nyehhness o__o i sucked XD)
  • Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child of Mine ( it was dedicated to Balqis~~ haha from Shin Chan)
  • YUI - CHE.R.RY (for all the YUI fans x3)
  • Evanescence - My Immortal ( sung by Jyn(Muiz) and Panda-kun. dedicated for Ali, who came just in time to see HAHA)
  • Linkin Park - Numb (sung by the two Jins. Jyn(Muiz) and Panda-kun *Takayama Jin* and Majin was also invited to sing as she is also a "Jin" hahaha.)
  • And And And, then some random performances by Panda-kun with his guitar. A song dedicated for a special friend of his who has already left us. =((
  • And and and, Jyn(Muiz) performed =)) *lead guitar and singing... i think hahah* They were good O___O

Look. Majin(the middle) =ppp, Adri.

Anyways, then Kaza and me had "poke fights" ; and a "poke fight" with Muiz. And Marcell. And then Panda-kun's KATA Performance! HAHA. Pau was the Assistant. =P These Martial Arts were found ON THE DAY I TURNED SIXTEEN. HAHAHA.

Martial Art 1: Jawi-jutsu, meaning 'the techniques of Jawi'. The Art movement of the arms and legs following the strokes of the jawi letters.

Martial Art 2: Alphado, which meant 'the way of the alphabets'. The art where the body moves according to the shapes of the alphabets and applies it to the opponent.

They were COOL. hahaha x)

And then, RANDOM FUN!! XD More poking, more pinching, more laughing, more gila-ing. I had super fun "acting" with Majin. She's this girl who is obsessed and in love with my glasses. I portray a girl with glasses who is trying to live a normal life, while Majin here tries to steal my glasses to live in harmony with it. Obsessed much :P So we run around the Cafe cause I'm trying to get my glasses back. I can't see. No DUHH XXD She achieved to steal my glasses just twice. And I succeeded to get them back. =) Oh WOW me. LOL. In order to be close to the glasses, she confessed that she was ...er in love with me, which apparently freaked me out, even if she was just acting. But I played along well =P there was this green plastic rose stalk which she twisted and turned to become a ring, and she made it "our" engagement ring which I accpeted and then stuffed into my pocket when she wasnt looking. I know she wants the glasses badly. MAHAHAHAHA. She even tried taking my hairband in order to exchange them with my glasses. I could easily take the hairband from her hair. HAHAHAHA. =P WOW me. Honestly it was fun.

I was uhm, sitting next to Combat, while Combat sat next to Keem, and Keem sat next to Jyn, and Jyn sat next to Adri, and Adri sat next to Zie zie. We sat in a circle; I was sitting in front of Jyn and that time, Jyn was playing the guitar.. and and... I couldnt...take my eyes off him. PFTT. Well, he was playing good stuff, what do you expect? *other thoughts floating in my mind. ureshii x3* Well, the stuff happening afterwards were sorta cool/interesting/ unexpected lol. hazu..kashii o__o Whatever. =D

It was an awsome night. I didn't get into trouble. My family got back from my nini's house around 12am, while I was at home since 10.30+pm alone. And msn-ing. =) Awesomeee night banaaar. I found my self-courage x) and sorta embarassed myself a bit. =p but oh well, one thing was done. Ima~ :D

0 comments:

O_O"