It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

paradox&& thankies

For starters... EXAM IS FINALLY FRIGGIN OVER. Now awaiting... the AS Lvel Exams. Sheesh, huh?

THANKIU D'CHYNTAS for the Surprise party.
Well, it was actually for me and Muiz(PTEB, not Kendo =P)








Our cake. o___o I don't know who bought it, but.. awww THANKS X3

The day started off dull.. Mizan wished me a Happy Belated Birthday minutes before the Chem Exam started. HAHA. Kawaii. Thankius. Chem Exam.... no comment. =_= The exam was then followed by 2 hours of Chemistry Extra Class. It was... okay. HAHA Zimo accused me of lying to him about the subjects I took. Frankly, I don't remember telling him I took Accounting, Economics and Business at ALL. Well, despite actually studying hard, and trying hard during the chem practical, I didn't do as expected. Boy, people really expected a lot from me. O___O I suck, heh.

I felt like I was "down in the dumps" afterwards. Nahhh, not cause of the exam. Karma prolly. 5th September rocked, so 6th September should NOT rock. Bakashitsnyeh. Well, afterwards was the "Surprise Party" which cheered me up. =))

But thenn, 'Neina' made everything back to hell. Did she not KNOW that I was even there? What's in that mind of hers? What's overshadowing US? She's changed. Not for the better, might I add. I slept with my head on the table listening to CHE.R.RY by Yui. While people played UNO and Tag and Photo-taking. Haha. Pity me. x)

The evening. Mom took me out. Well, initially, I was planning to watch and go for Karate- Gojukai. But, It was still early, so we went to the Mosque to pray.


The sky during Sun Set (: pretty~

I went to watch some Gojukai afterwards. Cool stuff, mannnnnn. lol.

0 comments:

O_O"